Chapter 23

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 23-The Reason

            Gyuri walked faster to her car, she left Jing alone in the back. Jing kept calling her but she ignored it.

            “Unnie!”

            Jing whined when she finally in the car, sat in the next seat beside Gyuri. Gyuri turned to be cold, she kept silent and looked at the window car.

            “Yah, unnie. Let me explain everything”

            Jing cupped Gyuri face to make her looked at her but Gyuri insisted to turn away.

            “What now, Jing? You said you love me but you won’t marry me.”

            Jing picked a small box from her jacket, she opened it and showed it to Gyuri.

            “That’s because i’m planning to propose to you first, Gyuri unnie. Will you marry me and be my wife?”

            Jing smiled cutely, Gyuri looked so surprised with Jing’s proposing to her.

            “When did you? I mean you bought the ring?”

            “I bought it with my saving money, i know it’s not that expensive but...i want you to be with me every day and night, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Baby...i’m speechless now”

            Gyuri blushed, Jing took this opportunity to place the ring on Gyuri’s finger.

            “I love you, Gyuri unnie.”

            “I love you too, baby”

            The moment Gyuri smiled, Jing kissed her spontaneously. Gyuri blushed more, she covered her face with her hands.

            “Gyuri unnie”

            “Huh?”

            Gyuri looked at Jing for a while before she placed the ring on Jing’s finger too.  Jing showed her aegyo when she’s happy. Gyuri melted and fell deeper for her charms. She then hugged Jing tightly.

            “Awww...why my baby is so cute”

            “Keke, i only being cute for you my sweetheart Gyuri unnie”

            Gyuri blushed again, she was so happy but then Jing released the hug all of sudden. Gyuri confused about what happened to Jing, but then Jing smirked and leaned closer.

            “You know what i want, my sweetheart”

            “Huh? W...what do you want?”

            Jing pointed her own lips cutely, Gyuri giggled before she kissed her baby gently.

***

            “Yuri, why are we here?”

            “It’s a date.”

            “Huh?”

            “I want us to have a date, and I want to have a special moment only for both of us”

            Yuri smiled and kissed her wife’s forehead, she stopped her car. She even opened the car door for Jessica too and held her hand.

            “Why you act differently tonight, seobang?”

            “Am I? Ah, just want to have a romantic scene with you, i guess”

            Yuri giggled, she remembered the author likes romantic scene. Jessica who’s being clueless only nodded.

            “Let’s go, Sica baby”

            “Where do you want to take me?”

            “Let’s go seeing the stars on the hotel roof top.”

            “Eh? Why you want to do that? You know i’m afraid of high place.”

            “Don’t worry, i’ll protect you. I’m here, you can hold my hand if you feel insecure.”

            “Arasso, Kwon seobang.”

            Jessica smiled and held Yuri’s hand, they both walked to the rooftop of the hotel which owned by Yuri.

            “Seobang, i’m shivering cold”

            Yuri placed her jacket to her wifey, she even hugged her tightly.

            “Do you feel warm now?”

            “Yup, I like it when you hug me seobang”

            Jessica hugged her seobang back. She smiled but then she looked that the stars started to fall. Jessica tugged her seobang’s shirt.

            “Why, Sica baby?”

            “Make a wish”

            “Huh?”

            “But i don’t believe in such a thing.”

            “Yah, you’re not romantic at all.”

            “Arasso, i’ll do it for you.”

            “Close your eyes and make a wish, Kwon seobang”

            “Arasso”

            Yuri closed her eyes and started to make a wish when she felt someone’s lips touched hers.

            “Yah, i’m still doing my wish.”

            “Keke, sorry. I can’t resist kissing you, seobang.”

            “Arasso, arasso. I’m done anyway.”

            Yuri stuck her tongue out, it made Jessica pouted.

            “Yah, seobang.”

            “Why Sica baby?”

            Yuri acted playfully towards her wifey. Jessica pouted more, she even crossed her arms in front of Yuri.

            “What do you wish, seobang?”

            “I wish i can be with you till i growing old and have babies”

            Yuri smiled widely, while Jessica opened in shock.

            “B..Babies?”

            “Yup. I want to have a lot of kids with you”

            “W...What? A lot of kids?”

            “Why, Sica baby? You don’t like it?”

            Jessica frowned a little bit, she nodded weakly.

            “I don’t want to have a lot of kids. Um...maybe just two kids.”

            “Arasso, i’m just joking anyway. I want to have only two kids too”

            Yuri smiled and kissed her wifey’s cheek. Yuri looked at her wifey and started to ask.

            “Why you didn’t make a wish, Sica baby?”

            “It’s because i already have you, i think my wish is already granted”

            Jessica smiled and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist. Yuri rubbed her nose with Jessica’s.

            “Aww...I have a cute and romantic wifey. What else i should ask for”

            Yuri smiled and kissed her wifey lips once again.

***

Hello again, i'm back with the update ^^

Sorry for my readers whom i forgot to invite on my wedding, it's not because i don't want you to come. It's because i'm a forgetful author.  *giggled

Thanks for subscribes and comments, my faithful readers. Ah, since i'm still half an angel so i can't bear to make drama for a while. I'm on a happy mood so enjoy it. :P

P.S. Aww...i have a responsible hubby. Thank you and i wabb you, hubby XD