Chapter 12

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

            Chapter 12- Regret

            Taeyeon felt something stabbed on her heart, she landed her knees on the floor and cried. She covered her face and sobbed quietly, when she felt a hand tapped her shoulder. She looked up and saw Siwon tried to comfort her. Suddenly she felt angered built up on her mind, she grabbed Siwon collar and threw him to the floor, she punched him so hard for several times until the nurse and the doctor came to separated her and Siwon.

            “GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, IF I SAW YOU AGAIN, REMINDS ME TO KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS CHOI SIWON.”

            “I’m sorry, really really sorry Taeyeon.”

            “Don’t call me ever again, you jerk. I was so idiot for giving my trust on you”

            Siwon got up and walked away from Taeyeon, his face bruise and bleeding. Taeyeon finally could composed herself after she didn’t see Siwon again from her sight, she sighed before she walked to see Tiffany.

            She felt guilty for making her wife trough this nightmare, it’s all her fault. She remembered about their last conversation few days ago about Tiffany’s feeling uneasy whenever Siwon came to their home. She even said that she dislike his attitude because he kept staring at her and sometimes smirked whenever she passed by in front of him.

            There she is, her wife sleeping soundlessly. She walked closer and saw red marks on her wife’s wrist and neck. Her body tensed again with anger, but then she felt so heart breaking remembered about their baby. She didn’t know how to say that bed news to Tiffany, and she knew that Tiffany had suffered a lot from that jerk. She sighed again before she sat near Tiffany’s bed.

            “I’m sorry Fany ah, I can’t protect you. Really sorry for not listen all of your worried toward him, I...”

            She couldn’t say her words again, because now her eyes began watery. She sobbed and bite her lips to prevent her crying louder.

            “Uh”

            Taeyeon looked up and saw Tiffany woke up, she hold Tiffany’s hand and placed it to her own cheek.

            “Are you okay Fany ah?”

            Tiffany looked at her bitterly, she even released her hand from Taeyeon. She turned her body facing against Taeyeon.

            “F...Fany ah”

            “I TOLD YOU, HE’S SCARY BUT YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME.”

            Tiffany couldn’t control her emotion again. She started to yell at Taeyeon, but Taeyeon didn’t say anything. She felt a pain in her stomach and what make it worse that her heart hurt more.

            “I’m sorry, Fany ah. Really really sorry, i should believe in you more than that jerk. It’s all my fault. I...”

            Taeyeon couldn’t manage her words again, she bite her back hand to stop her crying but she couldn’t stop sobbing. On the other hand, Tiffany was crying also. They both felt hurt and sad.

            Taeyeon walked and opened the door to get out from the room, when Tiffany yelled at her again.

            “Yah, Kim Taeyeon. How could you walk away like this?”

            “I’m sorry Fany ah. I...I don’t want to make you stress more, you need to calm yourself. I better go from your sight to make you feel at ease a little bit.”

            “HOW COULD I WOULD BE CALM IF YOU’RE NOT HERE. DON’T YOU DARE TO MOVE OUT FROM HERE. SIT DOWN AND DO NOTHING, UNTIL I ASK YOU”

            Taeyeon didn’t say anything, she closed the door again and sat farther from Tiffany’s bed. She lowered her head, blamed everything that’s happened to her wife as her fault.

            “KIM TAEYEON”

            “Huh?”

            “COME HERE”

            “But, Fany ah”

            “I SAID COME HERE”

            “Uh, okay.”

            Taeyeon walked closer and stood there blankly, she tried not to cry in front of her wife although she’s hurt.

            “YAH KIM TAEYEON”

            “Huh?”

            “I need you to comfort me*sobbed* why you didn’t hug me?”

            Tiffany started crying louder, she was so hurt looking at her Tae-Tae didn’t do anything and even tried to leave her alone. Taeyeon came and embraced her tightly, they both end up crying in each other embrace.

            “I’m sorry Tae-Tae, I couldn’t take care baby TaeNy”

            “No, Fany ah. It’s my entire fault. I’m so sorry Fany ah.”

            “I was so scared, Tae-Tae.”

            “Shhh...I’m here Fany ah, I’m here. Sorry I failed to protect you.”

            “Tae-Tae”

            Tiffany still sobbing, she let her emotion out when she’s in Taeyeon embrace. It comforted her and slowly she fell asleep.

            Taeyeon released her hug and placed Tiffany on the bed again. She held Tiffany’s hand and kept watching her, she caressed Tiffany’s face and wiped the tears from her wife’s.

            “I’m sorry Fany ah, I’m so sorry. I’ll protect you more from now, and make sure nothing bad will happen again.”

***

Hello again, *sighed* It's harder than I thought to write this chapter because it affected me a lot *sobbed and ran to my fiance*

As always thanks for subscribes and comments, see you later my faithful readers.