Chapter 31

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 31-Just A Lie

            “Sunny bunny”

Sooyoung called her wifey who’s now in coma while kept holding her hand, she hadn’t sleep for two days, worried and hoped for her wife to be at least open her eyes. She missed Sunny smile, she missed her chuckled, she missed her voice.

            “Soo”

Taeyeon patted her shoulder to reassure her that Sunny will be alright, Sooyoung nodded but her eyes still didn’t even move from Sunny’s face.

            “Go to sleep”

            “Can i do it later? I don’t want my wife feel disappointed when she woke up and didn’t find me on her side”

            “She’ll understand, Soo. You need to take care your own health too, Sunny will scold me if she found out that i let you kept awake for 48 hours just for her.”

            “Please, buddy. Let me stay with her, just like this”

            “But, Soo...”

Taeyeon sighed and grabbed her shoulder lightly. Sooyoung are so stubborn sometimes, she knew it will turn out this way. But looking at her best friend being like this is hurting her heart too. If only she knew how to ease her buddy’s pain, she would do anything.

            “Stay strong and get some rest, arasso?”

Sooyoung nodded, Taeyeon left the room to go to Fany’s office. She knocked the door and when Tiffany answered her, she opened the door and came in. She saw Tiffany were so busy with her laptop and didn’t even see her face when she came and sat next to her.

            “Wifey”

            “What is it, hubby?”

            “What are you doing?”

            “Just working, you see”

            “Can we talk about Sunny’s condition?”

            “Not now, hubby. I’m still doing my work”

            “Okay...”

Tiffany and Taeyeon sighed at the same time, this coincidence made them finally chuckled. Tiffany looked at her husband face and saw how messy was her hubby by now. She tried to tidy Taeyeon clothes and fixed her hair.

            “Fany~ah, are we really can’t do nothing about this?”

            “I’m not sure Tae, i’m still finding the alternative way to save them both.”

Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder, she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her closer. There were only a silence in Tiffany’s room, they both are exhausted yet didn’t even tried to take a rest.

            “If only this were a dream, i would tell Sooyoung that this incident just to fool her since she often tease me”

            “That would be the worse lie for her then”

            “Being hopeless is killing me slowly”

            “Aigoo, hubby. Don’t say that thing, you make me sad”

Tiffany hugged her hubby tight, she knew Taeyeon really care and concern about her best friend so much. Taeyeon hugged her back and sighed, she wanted to help Sooyoung but she didn’t know how.    

 ***

            ‘Soo...’

            ‘Sunny, you’re wake up now’

            ‘Promise me something’

            ‘What is it, Sunny?’

            ‘Please save our baby’

            ‘What are you saying?’

            ‘You see, my time isn’t long. I want you to save our baby’

            ‘Sunny~ah...Su...’

Sooyoung woke up with the tears flew down on her cheek, she shook her head. She held  Sunny’s hand tight and kissed the back of her hand.

            “Even if the chance is only one percent, i won’t let both of you go. I promise you”

Sooyoung wiped her own tears and sighed heavily. She caressed her wife’s hair before she went out to Tiffany’s office. Tiffany was still focusing on her work while Taeyeon was sleeping on the couch near her when Sooyoung knocked her door.

            “Come in”

            “Tiffany”

            “Please sit down, Soo. Do you want to say something, don’t you?”

Sooyoung nodded and sat on the chair. Tiffany flashed her eyesmile, Sooyoung looked down.

            “You see, do i really need to choose? Can we just save both of them?”

            “Well, you see...The chance isn’t that much, I will do my best to save both of them but i can’t even promise it.”

            “I’m willing to do anything, Fany”

            “Anything?”

            “Yes, anything”

            “Then why don’t you start taking care of yourself? You need to eat properly and change clothes, you know?”

            “What kind of favor is that?”

            “Listen, I’m going to do the operation soon. If you didn’t accomplish my favour, you can’t hope much from me”

            “Yah! Don’t joking around”

            “I’m not, Soo.”

            “Aish! Okay, i’ll do it.”

            “Then go home now and eat. The operation will be held tomorrow, so you need to prepare yourself. At least you need a rest for a while”

            “Arasso, arasso. Why are you talking too much, you’re not my mom”

            “I’ll be glad to act like your mom”

Tiffany chuckled a bit, Sooyoung only pouted and went out from Tiffany’s office. Taeyeon woke up after then, she rubbed her eyes slowly.

            “Fany~ah”

            “Yes, Tae-Tae”

            “Come here, I feel lonely sleeping alone”

            “Aigoo, you’re not a kid anymore hubby”

            “Why? I only being this way in front of you”

            “Arasso, let’s sleep”

Tiffany went to the couch and cuddled with Taeyeon. Both of them smiled before they fell asleep.

***

Hello, people XD

Sorry just being random *chuckles* well, next chapter is the last so just prepare for it. Thank you for all your patience to wait and support this story till this far. I do appreciate your comments and subscribes. See you later on the next update ^^