Chapter 19

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

            Chapter 19 – I’ll Pour You with My Love, Honey

            Sooyoung looked at her annoyingly, she just laid on the bed and turned around so she wouldn’t see Sunny. Sunny walked to approach her, she sat next to her who gave her cold shoulder to face. She knew it’s her last chance, she smirked before she slipped her head on Sooyoung’s arm.

            “Honey, i’m sorry for what I did to you. You’re the reason I can sleep tight, you’re the reason I feel restless at night. Worried about you, questioned about your day and what you’d going through. It seems so important to me to keep asking it to you, but I keep it for myself since I didn’t want to disturb you.  I’m frustrated at myself for not showing you the truth. I want to say the words ‘I love you’ for a thousand times instead of you. I want to embrace you when the world seems so hard pressing you. I want to be you shield to protect you. I want to be your shelter to warmth you. Honey, I know these words are not enough to show how much I care for you. Just accept it and tell me you’ll like it too, since I’m a foolish that only knows you, and a stubborn wife that devoted her life to you. I love you”

            She leaned closer to Sooyoung face and rubbed her nose to hers. She smiled before gave her a kiss on the lips gently. Sooyoung could only stare at her without saying anything.

            “Uh, Honey Sunny Bunny I’m sorry and I love you too.”

            “Are we good now?”

            Sunny smiled at her and Sooyoung nodded and gave her a smile too. Sunny then smirked and whispered seductively at Sooyoung ear.

            “I’ll pour you with my love tonight honey.”

            “Huh?”

            Sooyoung really felt dumbfounded, she looked at Sunny confusedly. Sunny started to her shirt slowly.

            “Uh, Sunny honey I need to go to work early morning.”

            “Lalala, I don’t hear anything”

            Sunny keep doing her work and gave Sooyoung a smirk.

            “S...Sunny? You’re joking right? Yah, Sunny. Aish...I’m dead now”

***

            Taeyeon still embraced her wifey when she heard something from the next room. She shook her head.

            “Aish, I think they’re good now. Gladly my wifey won’t hear it.”

            She looked at her wifey who lay down besides her with her earplug. Tiffany stood up and smirked.

            “Hubby, the batteries is low. I hear something from the next room.”

            “Uh, Fany ah. You’re not thinking what I’m thinking right?”

            “What is it Tae-Tae?”

            Tiffany smirked and leaned closer to her husband. Taeyeon gulped before she said it to her.

            “Arasso, be gentle with me. I need to go to work later.”

            “Hubby, I love you”

            “Aish, that couple make me turn into a trouble now *mumbled* I love you too, wifey”

***

            In the morning, Sunny and Tiffany were on TaeNy’s home. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were walked out from the door. They sighed in unison before they’re separated.

            “Aish, I learned something from last night.”

            “Me too.”

            Taeyeon replied her. Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and gave her a weak smile.

            “We should be careful on our own wife”

            Taeyeon giggled and Sooyoung laughed at it. They’re bid a goodbye and went to their own work place. Sooyoung drove her car to her flower shop, while Taeyeon walked to the Child Care Center since it’s near from her apartment and Tiffany’s hospital.

***

Hello, i'm back again. I think i'll stop my drama for a while, keke. It's because suddenly i lost my draft, i still couldn't find it. So i wrote this based on my memory, haha. If i found my draft again, maybe i'll be an evil author again *giggled

Happy reading my faithful readers, thanks for subscribes and comments. See you later