Chapter 21

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 Chapter 21-Smile for Me, Please

            Gyuri woke up and found Jing slept near her bed, she smiled and caressed Jing cheek.

            “I’m lucky to have you here, Baby”

            “Huh? Me too”

            Jing woke up and yawned, she smiled and leaned closer to Gyuri face. It made Gyuri felt shy, she closed her eyes when she saw Jing move closer and made the distance became less and less.

            “You want me to kiss you, Gyuri unnie?”

            Jing smirked and started to by moved more closer. Gyuri opened her eyes and shocked seeing Jing was almost touching her lips, she trembled and closed her eyes again. Jing smiled and lifted Gyuri chin and kissed her lips gently.

            “Do you like it Gyuri unnie?”

            “Y...Yah, why do you like to tease me?”

            “That’s because i love you, and teasing you is fun Gyuri unnie”

            Jing giggled, Gyuri pouted to her. Jing then sat next to her. She hugged Gyuri and placed Gyuri head on her shoulder.

            “Get well soon, so we’ll go to our honeymoon.”

            “Arasso, arasso.”

            Gyuri obeyed her and snuggled closer to Jing. She slept again on Jing’s arms, Jing smiled widely when she looked at her lover sleep peacefully.

***

            Tiffany walked to the Child Care Center from her hospital. She wanted to surprise her husband. She smiled widely when she saw her husband was playing with the children.

            “Tae...”

            Tiffany didn’t finish her word since she felt someone pulled her clothes lightly, she looked at a little girl whom now smiled at her.

            “You’re Taeyeon unnie’s wife, right?”

            “Huh?”

            “Taeyeon unnie often told us about you, Fany unnie”

            The little girl once again smiled, Tiffany bent down and patted her head. She flashed her eyes smile.

            “What did she say about me?”

            “She said you’re easily getting jealous.”

            “What? She said that?”

            Tiffany surprised when she heard that from the little girl that she met just now. She looked at Taeyeon and pouted.

            “Taeyeon unnie is right, now i can kiss you”

            The little girl pecked Tiffany’s cheek and ran away. She shocked again, until she didn’t know that Taeyeon approached her.

            “Fany ah, why are you here?”

            “Huh?”

            “Wifey, why are you here? Aren’t you busy with your work?”

            “Ah, me? I have a lot of free time today actually, hubby”

            “Why are you blankly stared at me for a while, wifey?”

            “Huh?”

            “Aish, you’re still not focusing right?”

            Taeyeon shook her head and placed her hand on Tiffany shoulder. Tiffany then realized about what happened. She pinched her husband cheek and pouted.

            “Why are you telling the kids about me easily getting jealous, Tae-Tae?”

            “Ah, uh, that...Fany ah looked at your right side”

            “Huh? Why?”

            Tiffany turned her face to the right side and she felt Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

            “Keke, i love you wifey”

            “Yah, you tricked me again”

            Tiffany pinched her husband arm lightly, Taeyeon giggled seeing her wife angry at her.

            “Arasso, i’m sorry. That’s because they asked me about my wife so i told them.”

            “Why you told them about my bad side.”

            “That’s because i don’t want them to like you more than i do to you”

            “Aish, you’re so childish sometimes”

            “I’m being like this because i love you, wifey.”

            “Arasso, i love you too hubby”

            Tiffany gave up and smiled to her husband.

***

Hello, long time no see keke. I don't want to tell my drama from now, it will be a surprised for you my readers ^^

Don't worry, i'm still an angel for now. Thanks for comments and subscribes, happy reading my faithful readers and see you later :D