Chapter 27

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 27-Sorry

            “Hubby”

            Tiffany tried calling her hubby and showed her aegyo. Taeyeon looked at her and furrowed her eyebrow.

            “What?”

            “...”

            “What do you want to tell me?”

            “Why you’re so insensitive”

            “Huh?”

            “Nothing”

            Tiffany went away and closed the door of their room. She sighed and looked at the calendar with a sad face. Taeyeon knocked on the door and called her.

            “Wifey”

            “...”

            “Wifey, please open the door”

            Tiffany opened the door and looked at her before she looked down. Taeyeon lifted her chin and kissed her.

            “I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to be so cold toward you”

            Tiffany hugged her tight and slowly sobbed.

            “I’m sorry, you fall for someone like me”

            Tiffany hugged her tighter and buried her face in her embrace. Taeyeon hugged her and rubbed her back.

            “What do you want to say earlier, wifey?”

            “I just want us to go on a date. It’s our anniversary, but i guess you’re so busy lately”

            “Arasso, let’s go. Where do you want to go, wifey?”

            “Uh, well...I don’t know, i don’t have any idea for that actually”

            Tiffany blushed because of her clumsiness, it made Taeyeon chuckled. She then took her wife on her lap and looked deeply on her wife’s eyes.

            “Let’s go somewhere”

            Taeyeon smiled and held her wife’s hand.

            “Where will we go?”

            “Let’s go to the rooftop”

            “Why we should go there?”

            “Just wait and see wifey”

            Taeyeon smiled again and brought her to the rooftop. Tiffany could only follow her husband to the rooftop. Taeyeon called someone on the phone and suddenly the firework started showing up in the sky, it even made a heart shape and TaeNy was written inside of it.

            “You did this?”

            “Why? You don’t like it? Happy Anniversary wifey”

            Taeyeon smiled sheepishly when Tiffany suddenly hugged her and kissed her all over her face.

            “I love it, hubby. Happy Anniversary, hubby saranghae”

            “Nado saranghae”

            Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany while the two of them watching the firework together. Tiffany smiled, she felt so happy.

            Meanwhile, Sooyoung was busy shopping with Sunny and they even argued.

            “Yah, i want it blue”

            “No, i like yellow”

            “But i want blue for the dress”

            “No, i want it to be yellow. I can sense it the baby will like my choice”

            Sunny said while rubbed her big tummy, Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows.

            “Arasso, let’s choose yellow for the baby dress”

            Sooyoung finally gave up with her option to buy blue dress for their baby. She held her wife’s hand. Sunny looked at her with a confused look.

            “Why?”

            “Hurry up, wifey. Let’s go to eat, i’m hungry.”

            Sunny could only chuckle seeing her hubby act like that, the shikshin inside Sooyoung won’t be change at all.

            “Arasso, let’s pay this dress first.”

            “Yay, thank you wifey”

            Sooyoung jumped happily and kissed Sunny’s cheek. Sunny tried to hide her blushing face because Sooyoung just kissed her in the public while people were looking at them.

            “L..Let’s go”

            “Okay”

            Sooyoung smiled widely and put her arm around Sunny waist to go to the food court.      

                       

Sorry for my late update, hope you'll enjoy reading it. Thanks for comments and subscribes. See you later on my next chapter ^^