Chapter 5

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 5- I’m A Foolish That Only Knows You

            Sooyoung and Hyomin were searching Sunny, they asked to who ever they had met. They’re feeling so exhausted so they decided to stop walking for a while. Meanwhile Gyuri was parking her car and wanted to pick Sunny up, they’re planned to go to Sooyoung’s apartment. Sooyoung looked around when her eyes meet the little girl that she was searching for now is with somebody else. Her anger took control and she went to approach them.

            Sunny looked so surprised but she was hiding in Gyuri’s back. She’s afraid to see Sooyoung angry face, Gyuri tried to speak but Sooyoung was really mad. She punched Gyuri’s face and it made her fell on the ground. Jiyoung who was coming from school shouted and came to help her girlfriend.

            “Stop, what are you doing to my girlfriend? Gyuri unnie are you alright?”

            Gyuri only nodded weakly, she tried to smile but her lips were bleeding and it hurts. Jiyoung hugged her and let her head rest on her chest.

            “You kidnapped my fiancé. You steal her from me, you jerk.”

            “Sooyoungie, please stop. You’re hurting Gyuri unnie.”

            Sunny tried to stop her fiancé to hit Gyuri more by hugging her tightly. Sooyoung looked at Sunny and she let out her anger to Sunny too.

            “You defended her, huh? Do you like her now?”

            “Sooyoung, listen it’s all my faults. I think I’m not worth to be your future wife again. Let’s end this relationship.”

            “No, Sunny. Please don’t say it like that.”

            “It’s the best for us, Sooyoungie. I’ve cheated on you.”

            Sunny lowered her head, she didn’t dare to look at Sooyoung again now. Gyuri stood up and approached Sunny while Jiyoung was standing behind her silently.

            “Listen, young lady! I’ve got enough problems and you misunderstood me just because I want to bring her home to face you. Just because my appearance looks like this I never did some harm to people, and for your information I didn’t steal your girlfriend, I already have a girlfriend and even we’ll engage soon.”

            Gyuri was so mad, she blurted out something that she shouldn’t have tell. She quickly shut and turned around.

            “Are we? Why you didn’t tell me, Gyuri unnie?”

            “Huh? What did I say? I...I don’t remember.”

            “I can’t believe it, you already settled everything beforehand again huh? You always like this Gyuri unnie, you never asked me first and did what you want. You didn’t let me think about it.”

            “You don’t need to think, you only need to agree, or not?”

            “See, your selfishness is the best Gyuri unnie.”

            “Yah, stop yelling. Aish, I think I need my vacation again.”

            Gyuri rubbed her neck to loosen the anger inside her, while Jiyoung just letting her anger out.

            “Fine, go to your vacation then. You like to escape from every problem that you always have right?”

            “Ugh...can you keep quiet. Fine I’ll go to Paris then, go packing your things Baby”

            “Why should I packing my stuffs?”

            “Yah Baby, the answer is so obvious. Why don’t you realize it?”

            “Huh?”

            “Argh...that because I don’t want to be lonely. Fine, if you won’t go with me to Paris then I won’t go either.”

            Gyuri finally let her anger out, she couldn’t control her emotion again. Jiyoung approached her angry girlfriend, she lifted up Gyuri chin and kissed her.

            “I’ll go with you, Gyuri unnie.”

            “Awww...that’s hurt Baby”

             “Sorry, you know what? Sometimes your straight-forwardness makes my heart beat faster Gyuri unnie.”

            “So, are you willing to be my fiancé?”

            Jiyoung blushed and pressed her lips again to her.

            “Aww...it hurts Baby.”

            “Sorry again”

            Sooyoung and Sunny didn’t move and watched GyulJing bickering and soon being lovey dovey again, they’re too speechless to say anything now. Hyomin brought them far away from the couple that now are still sharing their sweetness.

            “Hyomin, I’m sorry. I did wrong, and I’ll take the responsibility. Even if you told me to marry you, I’ll do it instead.”

            “Yah, Sunny. You’re still my fiancé”

            “Uh...Sunny I think you’re misunderstood everything about that night. Listen, you’re just too drunk to realize what happen back then.”

            “Yeah, I attacked you and left that mark on you.”

            “Did you know at that time, when you’re too drunk you thought that I’m a maple tree, and you me because you thought my sweat was a sap. Yah, I’m not a tree but she is your tree.”

            Hyomin pointed at blushed Sooyoung, Sunny was confused so she asked again to Hyomin about what happened that night.

            “Then why did I found myself besides you?”

            “That’s because you’re imagined that you’re want to take a bath. I should stop you to go further by singing you a lullaby, glad that it was succeed to make you sleep. Seriously, I can’t handle you, Sunny.”

            “I’m sorry, Hyominie. I’m so sorry.”

            “That’s okay I forgave you already, I think I’ll leave you two to talk this thing out. Bye”

            “Soo...um...I’m sorry. I thought I did something with Sunny that night, I...”

            Sooyoung hugged her to prevent her said any further. She lifted Sunny by hugging her waist.

            “Even if you’re cheated on me and come back to me seeking my forgiveness, I’ll still give my heart for you, you can call me crazy, you can call me foolish that only knows you in my entire life.”

            “I’m sorry about what i’ve said earlier.”

            “I’ll sue you Sunny Lee.”

            “Huh? But I thought you forgave me already.”

            “I’ll sentence you to be by myside from now until we grow old.”

            “I admit all my mistake, I’ll accept it prosecutor Soo. I love you.”

            “I love you too, Sunny ah”   

***

This time i put SooSun and GyulJing, i'll put TaeNy on another chapter. Thanks for keep reading, commenting and subscribing. See you later, my lovely readers. 

Ah...it's time for me to take a rest, see you later.