Chapter 6

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 

Chapter 6-Secretly Secretly

            Taeyeon brought Siwon to her house, since they’re partner in their project. Tiffany was coming a little bit late today, so she was so surprised seeing Taeyeon and Siwon sitting next to each other and keep playing around.

            “Fany ah, come here. Let me introduce my friend here, he is Choi Siwon. We’re a partner on our project so he came here.”

            Taeyeon came to her and placed her arm to Tiffany’s shoulder. She smiled and shook her hand with Siwon.

            “Nice to meet you, I’m Choi Siwon.”

            “Nice to meet you too, I’m Tiffany.”

            “She’s my wife, my lovely wife, keke.”

            Taeyeon started to show her cheesiness, Tiffany could only blush and gave her eyes-smile. If only Siwon didn’t there, Taeyeon might have already brought her to their room, but she held her ert inside her.   

            “Tae-Tae.”

            Tiffany hugged her before she’s going to their room, she was so tired so she planned to sleep early. When Tiffany went to the bedroom, Siwon keep glancing at her. He mesmerized with Taeyeon’s wife beauty and he smirked.

            ***

            Jessica and Yuri was watching TV, they’re spend their free time together before they will get married next week. Jessica leaned her head on Yuri shoulder, she sighed a little bit before she started to talk.

            “Yuri ah”

            “Yup, Sica baby”

            “Sometimes I wonder why you choose me over the other girl that seems more fit with you than me?”

            “Yah, Sica. What do you mean? Are you regretting for being my fiancé and soon-to-be wife?”

            “Huh? No, it’s just...uh, maybe I’m just a little bit nervous before we’re getting married soon.”

            Yuri turned her head to face Jessica who’s still leaned on her shoulder, she kissed her head and caressed her cheek gently.

            “Sica baby, listen. I already told you when I confessed to you that time, that you’ll be fit with me and only you that’ll complete my life. You know, I’m just a workaholic and boring person, I’m not good at saying romantic words, and I used to be a player too. Since we’re become official, you changed me slowly Baby. That’s why I love you and no one will fit with me except you.”

            “*sighed* You’re right, You’re such a player, workaholic, boring person and not even a romantic person. I wonder why I end up with you.”

            “ Yah, Jessica Jung!*pouted* you meanie.”

            Jessica leaned closer and kissed her fiancé gently, she smiled and placed her head again on Yuri shoulder.

            “It’s fun to tease you Kwon Yuri. I’m just joking, even if you’re having many imperfection I’ll still love you. Because your imperfection that makes you seem perfect to me and it makes me love you more, my adorable fiancé, haha”

            “Uh...Why you should be the one who’s sweet talking? I’m the guy in this relationship but...uh...Sica baby”

            “I guess I’m in charge of being a romantic soon-to-be wife, kekeke”

            Yuri blushed when Jessica said it while stared at Yuri, when their eyes meet each other. Jessica yawned and stood up, she held Yuri’s hand.

            “Let’s go to sleep, I’m sleepy.”

            “Yah, you sleepyhead. We’re still didn’t finish watching it. Uh, okay.”

            Yuri saw Jessica icy glared, so she obeyed her immediately. She turned off the TV and they’re walked to their bedroom.

            Meanwhile at SooSun apartment, Sooyoung was quarrelling with Sunny. They both argue about who love them the most.

            “No, I love you more than you do.”

            “Yah, my love for you is bigger and it still grows bigger until now.”

            “No, it’s me who love you eternally and it will never change even if we’ll separated by heaven.”

            “Uh, Sooyoung let’s not talk about separate. It reminds me about my mistake to you, I’m so sorry”

            Sooyoung looked at sad Sunny, she seemed hurtful and held her tears that tried to escape from her eyes. Sooyoung walked closer and hugged her, she rubbed Sunny’s back slowly.

            “I’m sorry too, Sunny ah. Please don’t be sad, I can’t stand to see you cry in front of me. What can I do to cheer you up again?”

            “Sooyoungie.”

            Sunny looked at Sooyoung with her puppy eyes and showed her aegyo smile.

            “Huh?”

            “Kiss me”

            Sooyoung cupped her face and leaned closer. She kissed her tenderly and they both rubbed their nose to each other.

            “You’re naughty Sunny Bunny. I love you”

            “I love my faithful tree too, keke.”

            “Yah, why my pet name is a tree, it’s not cool or cute at all.”

            “Yah, you still want to argue again with me?”

            “Huh? No, it’s tiring. I hate yelling and shouting”

            “Good, now let’s sleep. You know what, I missed your cuddle and I missed when we’re wake up seeing each other when we open our eyes first in the morning.”

            “Stop being so cheesy Sunny, I can’t handle your cuteness and sweetness overload.”

            “Kekeke, I’ll make sure you’ll melt each day from now.”

***

Hi, it's me again. I update this chapter for supporting my fiance for her rehearsal. Am i nice? Uh, since I'm a little bit bored today so i'll give you my readers a chance to ask some question if you're curious about me or my fanfic, i'll try to answer it as long it's not about math or something that i don't want to tell, keke. Thanks for comments and subscribes, see you later.