Chapter 26

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 Chapter 26- Here Come Trouble

            Sooyoung came to her house, she felt so tired till she ended up sleeping in the couch. Sunny finally came home and saw her husband sleeping in the couch. She approached her and caressed her cheek.

            “Sooyoungie”

            “Uh”

            Sooyoung said but her eyes still closed. Sunny smiled and kissed her forehead.

            “Let’s go to sleep, you’re tired, aren’t you?”

            “Huh?”

            “Aigoo, sweetie let’s go to sleep. It’s late at night, i don’t want you to be sick.”

            “Uh”

            Sunny lifted arms to make her awake but Sooyoung pulled her down. Sunny fell on top of her.

            “Sooyoungie?”

            “I miss you, honey Sunny bunny”

            She hugged her and fell asleep again, Sunny could only giggle looking at her husband being like that.

            “Aigoo, i guess tonight we’ll sleep in the couch. Good night, sweetie. I love you”

            Sunny kissed her lips and rested her head on Sooyoung’s chest. She slowly fell asleep too.

***

            “Miyoung ah, don’t run”

            Taeyeon ran to approach her, Tiffany who stood up near the tree felt confused. She looked at Taeyeon who became nearer to her.

            “Tae-Tae, i’m not going anywhere. Why you said i shouldn’t run?”

            “Ah, it’s not you Fany ah. It’s her, this little girl who hidden behind you.”

            “Huh?”

            Tiffany turned around and looked at little girl who kissed her when the first time she met her.

            “Your name is Miyoung too?”

            The girl only nodded, then she showed her wide smile. Tiffany chuckled, she found it funny.

            “Why, unnie chuckle?”

            “Ah, that’s because my name is yours too.”

            “Her name is Kwon Stephanie”

            Someone said it while carried the little girl. Tiffany looked at the tall man in front of her, she’s surprised.

            “Jo Kwon oppa?”

            “Annyeong Tiffany”  

            He said and smiled at her. Taeyeon approached them and held her wifey’s hand.

            “It’s been a long time since we met, Jo Kwon oppa.”

            Tiffany flashed her eyes-smile, Taeyeon felt a little bit jealous seeing her wifey flashed her eyes-smile to other people. She kept it till she went home.

            “Fany ah”

            “Yup, Tae-Tae?”

            “Just want to call you”

            “Aigoo, my hubby”

            Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. She flashed her eyes-smile and it made Taeyeon forget her jealousy for a while.

            “I want a kiss”

            “What?”

            “Why? You don’t want to kiss me? Arasso...”

            Taeyeon pouted, it made Tiffany feel a little bit guilty. She caressed her hubby’s cheek to comfort her.

            “It’s not like that, hubby. I have a flu, i don’t want you to get sick because  of me.”

            “But i just want to get a kiss from you, wifey. I don’t care about it”

            “Aish, hubby.”

            “Arasso, just forget it”

            Taeyeon then walked to their room, Tiffany followed her behind. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany for a while before she lay on the bed and tried to sleep.

            “Yah, hubby”

            Tiffany sat on the bed and whined. Taeyeon still back faced her. Tiffany slowly laid herself next to Taeyeon and back hugged her.

            “I’m sorry”

            “...”

            “Arasso, uh, good night”

            Tiffany released her hug and turned around. She sighed a little, but then she felt someone’s hand sneaked around her waist.

            “Fany ah, i’m sorry”

            Tiffany turned around and kissed Taeyeon’s on the lips. She then smiled and hugged her back.

            “I know you can resist my charms”

            Tiffany chuckled and Taeyeon pouted more. She took a revenge by tickled her wifey.

            “Hubby, it tickles”

            “Tell me the keywords to stop”

            “A...Arasso, i love you”

            “I love you too”

***

Hello, it's been a long time since i update my last chapter. I'm sorry, i need to focus on my study more. ^^

Anyway, enjoy this chapter and thanks for subscribes and comments. Happy reading, my faithful readers. See you later :D