Chapter 10

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

  Chapter 10-Here Come Trouble

            Sooyoung was busy helping her wife bring some of her stuff on their new house. She and Sunny agreed to move from their apartment to the new house that they bought near the orphanage. The reason their moved in is because Sunny can’t stand to be away from her children.

            “Honey Sunny Bunny”

            “Huh? Why you didn’t call me jagiya?”

            “*whispered* That’s because the author’s jealousy”

            “Huh? What did you say?”

            “Uh...Nothing, let’s go to our new home”

            “Okay, Honey.”

            “Yah, w...why you called me Honey too?”

            “Why Honey? Are you embarrassed?”

            “Uh...A little bit. I’m not used to that. You know i’m not good at being sweet.”

            “That’s okay, I’ll train you to be a romantic husband Honey Sooyoungie”

            Sunny smirked and started to , even though she saw that Sooyoung face reddened.

             “Enough with teasing me, Honey Sunny Bunny”

            “Wow, you’re mad now? Interesting, should I tease you more?”

            “You meanie, I won’t talk to you for today if you keep teasing me.”

            “Do you think you can ignore me? Are you sure, Honey? You know you can’t ignore my charm right?”

            “Yah, I said stop calling me Honey, Honey”

            “I didn’t hear anything, Honey”

            Sunny pretended that she heard nothing, it made Sooyoung can’t hold her anger more. She ran to Sunny and held her waist. She then lifted Sunny to lean closer to her and planted a kiss.

            “Do you want to tell something again, Sunny?”

            “Uh...n...no.”

            “Great, now let’s go.”

            Sooyoung dragged Sunny to their car by placing her arm around Sunny, and Sunny didn’t say anything again. She kept quiet until they’re reached their new home.   

            “Ho...Honey, why you bring me to our new room?”

            “Keke, I want to experience our new bed”

            “Uh...You and your mind, since when did you become like this?”

            “Since I saw my wild bunny became a beast on our honeymoon.”

            “Yah, Choi Sooyoung”

            “What? I said the truth, right?”

            Sunny pouted and crossed her arms in front of Sooyoung whom now locked the door behind them.

***

            “Fany ah, I’ll come late tonight. Are you okay with that?”

            Taeyeon called her wife on the phone, she was with some children in Child Care Center. She’s playing with the children since their parents called her that they would come late to pick their children.

            “It’s okay Tae-Tae. I’ll wait you home”

            “Thanks Fany ah, take care baby TaeNy and rest some more.”

            “I love you, Tae-Tae”

            “Me too.”

            “Yah, what did I said about last night?”

            “Huh? What?”

            “Yah, Kim Taeyeon you’re so dead when you’re home.”

            “I’m just joking Fany ah, don’t be mad at me. Okay, okay. I’ll reply you with a long sentence. I love you too Fany ah and also our TaeNy baby. Reminds me to get my kiss when I’m home, okay?”

            “Okay, you better be home sooner because I miss you already.”

            She heard Tiffany said it with sad aegyo, she smiled when she imagined that Tiffany was pouting now and it made her giggle.

            “Yah, why are you laughing?”

            “Nothing, I miss you too Fany ah. Okay, i’ll come home as soon as possible because I have pretty and cute wife that wait for me to come back, kekeke.”

            “Yay...so cheesy, who taught you to be that way?”

            “Author’s fiancé *mumbled*”

            “Huh? What did you say?”

            “Nothing, keke. See you later wifey”

            “Okay, hubby.”

            Tiffany hung up the phone and she suddenly heard a bell rang. She ran and thought that it was her Tae-Tae, but she felt disappointed when she saw someone who stood in front of her.

            “Uh, hello.”

            “Hello, sorry for disturbing you.”

            “Uh...That’s okay, please come in.”

            “Thanks, and where is Taeyeon?”

            “She said she will be late, please sit down Siwon shi”

            “You can call me, Siwon”

            Tiffany walked to the refrigerator and let Siwon sat on the living room. She didn’t know that Siwon walked behind her and followed her.

            “Omo, you scared me, Siwon.”

            “Did I? Sorry again, Tiffany”

            Tiffany dropped the glass when she turned and saw Siwon stood so close with her. Siwon smirked and came closer to her.  

***

Hello, i'm back with my drama, keke. Sorry for not update fast, busy college life. Thanks for comments and subscribes, and see you soon.

*I'll update another chapter soon, please wait patiently.