Chapter 28

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 28- Our Troublesome Wedding Ceremony        

            Gyuri was wearing her wedding dress when someone knocked on the door

            “Baby Jing, don’t disturb me i’m still preparing for our wedding ceremony”

            “We’re here to say, we cancel the wedding miss Park”

            “W..What?”

            Gyuri came to open the door and saw Kang’s parents looked so sad, she became so nervous and confused at the same time.

            “W..Why? What happen with Jiyoung?”

            “She’s at the hospital now”

            Her father spoke sadly, Gyuri suddenly lost her balance and dropped on the floor. Jing was there, sleeping while her look so pale, Gyuri couldn’t say anything but looking at her lover sadly. Nicole and Hyoyeon were there beside her and tried to comfort her. Taeyeon and Tiffany came after, they were so confused about what happened with Jiyoung but then Hyoyeon and Nicole brought them out from the room and explained anything.

            “Umm, she really is the biggest idiot on earth”

            Nicole said and sighed, Hyoyeon hugged her.

            “What really is happened actually, Hyoyeon ah?”

            “It’s all just an act”

            “WHAT?!”

            Tiffany yelled out loud but Taeyeon fastly closed to stop her making some noise.

            “In an hour, we will see the truth. Just wait, Tiffany ah”

            “B..But, Gyuri..”

            Tiffany felt guilty, she pouted and it made Taeyeon feel uneasy too. HyoNi just sat on the waiting seat and chatted with each other.

            “Fany ah, we can’t help her. Let just see what happen, okay?”

            Tiffany could only nod her head weakly.

***

            “Jing ah, baby please wake up. I’m here”

            Gyuri held her lover’s hand and tried to smile, she looked at her lover that slowly opened her eyes and smiled.

            “I’m okay, you don’t have to worry.”

            She coughed and blood came out from , Gyuri so panic. She wiped her lover’s lips with tissue, and tried not to cry.

            “I’ll call the doctor, and a nurse. I will..”

            Jing held her hand, and pulled her closer. She smiled sweetly while looking at her fiancé.

            “Unnie, can all of you come in now?”

            Jiyoung speak out aloud and they are come to the room and saw Gyuri and Jiyoung on the bed. Taeyeon was coughing while Tiffany blushing, Gyuri tried to release herself from Jiyoung’s arms but then she realized something. Jiyoung pulled out her bandage and showed her the ring.

            “I, Kang Jiyoung will take you, Park Gyuri to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life.”

             Gyuri blinked, confused about what’s happen just now. But the she answered it, and the priest is the one who acted as the doctor. Their wedding flowed and finally the time for newlyweds to kiss each other.

            “Now you can kiss your bride”

            “Yay”

            Jing was so happy but then Gyuri knocked her head.

            “You idiot, how could you make me worried all the time. Don’t you know how i feel...”

            Gyuri couldn’t say anymore since Jiyoung cut her speech with a long kiss.

            Hyoyeon held Nicole’s hand and felt something slipped on her finger, she looked at it and blinked.

            “What is this?”

            “Will you marry me, Jung Nicole”

            She whispered slowly, while people were busy looking at the newlyweds. Nicole shyly nodded.

            After that, the party was held on the hospital garden. They were talking with a lot of people, Gyuri keep scolding Jing all the time and TaeNy was bickering about feeding each other while HyoNi were a bit far from them and being lovey dovey.

            “Tae, i want you to feed me”

            “Fany ah, it’s embarrassing”

            “Are you embarrassed with me?”

            “It’s not like that, Fany ah”

            “You’re not romantic at all”

            Tiffany pouted, Taeyeon didn’t say anything and kept silent. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, and came closer.

            “I want a kiss”

            “I’m not in the mood to kiss you, right now”

            “A...arasso”

            Tiffany then being silent too, she even didn’t want to eat the food in front of her. Gyuri were scolding Jiyoung, for her lie today even if she’s actually very happy and grateful that her lover is alright.

            “Can you stop it? I’m already say sorry all the time”

            “Whose fault is that?”

            “I’m sorry, okay”

            “I can’t believe it, you just say it that simple”

            “Urgh...”

            “Why? Are you mad at me?”

            “Nothing”

            “Y..Yah, i’m the one who supposedly mad at you”

            Jing nodded and said nothing, Gyuri sighed and hugged her.

            “What now?”

            “I’m sorry, baby.”

*

Sorry, i just have time to update after this long. Thank you for keep waiting,even if it's long. I'M BACK ^^

See you on another update my faithful readers and subscribers