Chapter 16

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 Chapter 16 – Tell me

            Sooyoung came to her house and walked to their room when she found Sunny still stood there waiting for her. She looked so sad but didn’t say anything to Sooyoung.

            Sooyoung looked away and passed her by, she only wanted to sleep and take a rest for tonight. Sunny held her wrist to prevent her go further.

            “Tell me what happen to you Sooyoungie?”

            “Nothing, let me go Sunny. I want to take a rest, I’m tired.”

            “I won’t allow you until you said what’s bothering you.”

            Sooyoung released Sunny grip from her wrist, she walked to their room. Sunny sighed heavily, she gave up and finally didn’t talk anything.

            She followed Sooyoung to their room, Sooyoung covered herself with the blanket when Sunny approached her. Sunny sighed again and tried to sleep next to her and hugged her from behind but Sooyoung took away Sunny arms from her body.

            “Let me sleep, don’t disturb me.”

            “But, Sooyoungie. I...I just, um...okay. Good night Sooyoung honey.”

            “Good night Sunny.”

***

            Sunny was cooking for their breakfast when she saw Sooyoung walked out from the door, she left her without even said something. She went to her work and left Sunny.

            Sunny sighed again, she felt hurt because of Sooyoung act but she didn’t know what she did that make Sooyoung angry to her. She ate her breakfast alone before she went to the orphanage again and met the children there.

            Meanwhile, Nicole met Hyoyeon and her sister Seohyun. They were planned to meet at the night club tonight and HyoNi tried to hook Seohyun with the owner of the night club, Yoona.   

            “But Hyoyeon unnie, why should I come with you? It’s your date, not me.”

            “Seohyun ah, I want to bring you too since that place is nice and I think you’ll like it.”

            Hyoyeon tried to convince Seohyun to go with them, she signalled Nicole by gave her a wink.

            “My Hyoyeonie is right, you should having fun too sometimes. It’s not like we ask you everyday to go to the night club”

            Nicole patted Seohyun shoulder, she tried to convince her.  Seohyun sighed before she nodded.

            “Promise me Hyoyeon unnie, it’s not longer than two hours. I want to read my novel tonight.”

            “Okay, Seohyun ah. I promise.”

***

            Sooyoung came to her house and found Sunny was talking with the children again. She couldn’t hold her anger anymore. She went to their room and changed her dress to go out.

            Sunny followed her to their room, since she sensed something wrong with Sooyoung. She looked at Sooyoung who still dressing and helping her to tidy up her clothes, but Sooyoung rejected her by pushed away her hand from her shirt.

            “Sooyoungie, what happen to you? Let’s talk”

            “You want to talk?”

            Sooyoung raised her voice a little bit higher, she couldn’t believe that her wife didn’t know what really happen to them.

            “I faced the wall for a month when I ate, I even talked like crazy pretended that you’re there listened me. You didn’t pay attention to me. All you care is just the kids. I bet you’ll spend your time 24 hours a day if I allowed you.”

            “Sooyoungie, I’m sorry”

            “I’m disappointed in you, Sunny.”

            “Sooyoungie, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me”

            “I want to go out, you should take care of the kids while I’m away. Don’t wait for me, I don’t think I’ll go home tonight”

            Sooyoung walked away leaving Sunny speechless. She was so disappointed with her wife and couldn’t hold her anger anymore so she chose to go away.

            Sunny held her tears and pretend that everything still okay when she faced the children in front of her.

            “Sunny unnie, we’re knew it already. You look so sad, you can’t hide it from us even if we’re still young but we can sense it.”

            Kyungsan said like an adult to her, Sunny couldn’t hold her tears anymore.

            “I’m sorry, but I guess all of you should go home. I’ll try to find my husband, is it okay?”

            Sunny saw the children nodded understand. Sunny accompanied them to the orphanage and after she’s sure that the children came back safely she went to search her Sooyoungie.

            “See you later, kids”

            “See you later Sunny unnie”

            Sunny bid goodbye and now she tried to find Sooyoung. She walked faster while she thought the place that Sooyoung always choose to hide or release her problem.

            Sunny ran to the night club, the last place that she hoped she would never find Sooyoung there.

***

Sorry for my late update, I get lots of works to handle for a week and less sleep. Thanks for subscribes and comments. See you later my faithful readers and also welcome to the new subscribers.

Actually when i wrote this i escaped from my tasks for a while, keke. I should go before my fiance scold me, haha.