Chapter 22

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 22-Will You Marry Me?   

            “Hubby, let’s go to the park after you finish your work.”

            “Huh? Why wifey?”

            “I want to have a date with you.”

            Tiffany said while blushing, Taeyeon came closer and caressed her cheek. She smiled widely, at first she looked around to see whether someone would see them or not but then she quickly held Tiffany’s hand and brought her out to the park.

            “Tae-Tae, what about you job?”

            Tiffany said while panted heavily, she was sitting on the bench with Taeyeon next to her. Taeyeon gave her toothy smile, before she leaned closer and captured Tiffany’s lips.

            “Yah, it’s embarrassing. Uh, why you kiss me in the public area?”

            “I just want it, i like to see you blushing.”

            Taeyeon giggled, and it made Tiffany pouted. Taeyeon wrapped her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and pulled her closer. She looked at blushing Tiffany and then whispered.

            “Fany ah, i love you.”

            Tiffany covered her blushing face after she heard Taeyeon said that to her soothingly, Taeyeon showed her toothy smile again. She called Tiffany and lifted her head with her chin.

            “Wifey, i love you”

            Taeyeon kissed her wife gently, she then intertwined her hand with Tiffany when Tiffany leaned on her shoulder.

            “I love you too, hubby.”

            Tiffany smiled shyly, she looked at her intertwined hand with Taeyeon.

***

            Few days later, Gyuri and Jing finally came to Japan. Yuri and Jessica treated them nicely, and Jing slowly become closer to Jessica when Yuri and Gyuri had meeting.

            “Sica unnie, you’re so lucky to have Yuri unnie. She’s a hardworking and responsible.”

            “Yeah, it’s not because she’s a hardworking but because she’s a workaholic.”

            “Yuri unnie is a workaholic?”

            “Yup, she even almost spent her seven days in a week if she’s not considering me as her wife.”

            Jessica sighed in front of Jing, she felt desperate. Jing tried to comfort her by using her aegyo to Jessica.

            Meanwhile, in the meeting room Yuri sighed too, she’s so confused. In the meeting room there’s only Gyuri and Yuri. Gyuri approached her and patted her shoulder.

            “What happen with you, Yuri?”

            “Nothing unnie, maybe just a little bit tired”

            “Arasso, just tell me if you want to say something. I’ll listen to you.”

            Gyuri walked to the door but Yuri suddenly called her.

            “Gyuri unnie, please help me.”

            “Huh?”

            “Jessica, i worried about her.”

            “Why?”

            “She’s not complaining again about my job.”

            “Huh? It’s good if she understood about your job, right?”

            “But she slowly acted cold towards me.”

            “What do you mean by act cold?”

            “She’s only agreeing to whatever i did to her. I think we’re no longer in love anymore.”

            “Yah, don’t say it like that.”

            “I’m scared to let her go, i want her to be by myside everyday.”

            “Then don’t let her go, don’t give up Yuri. Try to win her heart again”

            “But i really don’t know what i should do”

            “Hm...how about this”

            Gyuri whispered to her and gave her the idea, Yuri nodded happily. She said her grateful to Gyuri.

            “Yah, i’m still not finished talking to you”

            “Huh?”

            “Help me to propose to Jiyoung.”

            “WHAT?”

            “Yah, don’t say it too loud. Shh..”

            Gyuri put her finger on her lips to tell Yuri lowered her tone. Yuri nodded understand.

            “Where do you want to propose to her?”

            “On bungee jumping”

            “Are you sure Gyuri unnie? You’re afraid of higher place”

            “That’s why i need you to help me”

            “Uh, but you’re not the man in your relationship right?”

            “Huh? How did you know?”

            “That’s because Jing is gentlewoman.”

            Yuri chuckled and it made Gyuri pouted.

            “Yah, even if i’m the girl here but i want to propose to her. It’s because i’m older than her so i think i better make my first move.”

            “Okay, i’ll help you Gyuri unnie”

            “Good, i’m glad you’re my partner.”

            “What should i do?”

            “Be my coach to do bungee jumping, i’ll propose to her while we’re doing couple bungee jump.”

            “WHAT?”

            “Yah, stop shouting, you’ll make me deaf.”

            “But i don’t like bungee jumping. I’m a little bit scared.”

            “Yah, just help me this time, Yuri”

            “Arasso, i’ll try”

            “Thank you, buddy”

***

            “Gyuri unnie, are you sure you want to do bungee jumping with me?”

            “Yeah, i’m sure. Why?”

            “But you’re afraid of high place.”

            “Don’t worry, i won’t be afraid as long i’m with you”

            Gyuri tried to smile, she hidden her scared in front of her lover. Jing could sense it but she didn’t ask any further.

            “Okay, let’s go then.”

            Gyuri hugged Jing tighter, she even closed her eyes. Jing prepared to jump, she smiled and kissed Gyuri forehead.

            “Don’t worry unnie, i’m here.”

Jing let their body swung on the air. Gyuri slowly opened her eyes and saw Jing who looked at her now.

            “J...Jing, will you marry me?”

            “No...”

            “Ah, arasso...”

            Gyuri released her hug and let them hung on the air in silent. Jing looked at her but Gyuri turned her head away.

 ***

Hello, i'm back ^^

Ah, actually i'm married with my hubby Wroule21 yesterday *blushed*

Don't worry, this time just a little drama. Wait for the next chapter, i'm still writing it though. Thanks for subscribes and comments, see you later :)