Chapter 32

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 32-Don’t Be Afraid

Sunny was in operation room with Tiffany, meanwhile Taeyeon was with Sooyoung. They both drank coffee to calm down. Two hours just like two days for SooTae, they both felt nervous and frown about what would happen on the operation room.

            “Soo, you look neater now”

 Taeyeon tried to ease their worries by joking around, Sooyoung smiled weakly. She nodded and was tidy up her shirt.

            “You know, i’m neater than you”

            “Yeah, like i didn’t know”

Taeyeon chuckled a bit, she remembered how messy was Soo’s room everytime she picked her up to go to school together a few years ago. Sooyoung chuckled too, she felt the pressure of waiting Sunny’s operation become less since she talked with Taeyeon. She still worried about her but she felt at ease leaving Sunny in Tiffany’s hand. It was also because Tiffany promised her to save Sunny and their baby no matter what.

            “You look like an ahjumma when you act all mature”

            “Yah, whose fault i become like this? I need to take care of you almost 24 hours a day since back then. You whinning and nagging are my number stress”

            “I didn’t ask, you do it because you love me”

            “You’re such a nice talker, Choi Sooyoung”

            “Am i right?”

            “Yeah, somewhat i couldn’t even not agree with you”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and acted like she disgusted with her. Sooyoung laughed and patted her bestie’s head lightly.

            “Because you love me, bestie”

            “And stop treating me like i’m a kid. I’m older than you, remember?”

            “What? I can’t hear you?”

            “Aish, you’re such a little brat”

Taeyeon crossed her arms and pouted, but then she laughed with Sooyoung. Meanwhile, Tiffany was almost done with the surgery. She sighed heavily and opened her mask.She walked out from the operation room and found that SooTae were joking around.

            “Were both of you done with the teasing each other?”

            “F...Fany”

            “Tiffany”

Tiffany looked gloomy and SooTae looked at each other before they stopped talking. Tiffany went to Sooyoung and sat next to her.

            “Both of them are safe now, but the mother is needed to rest for a few weeks here and...”

            “And what?”

            “Your little girl seem inherit your gene, she’s very loudy and hyperactive”

            “My little girl?”

            “Your baby”

            “A girl?”

            “She kicked me several times, what a troublesome daughter you have”

Sooyoung smiled while tears rolled down from her face, she hugged Tiffany and thanked her before she went to the room where Sunny and their baby were resting. Taeyeon smiled widely when Tiffany sat near her.

            “I’m glad you did it, wifey.”

            “I’m doing my best”

            “You look so tired”

            “Baby twins Taeny keep kicking my stomach while i did my job”

            “Twins?”

            “Yeah, i just got the news from other doctor that our babies are twins. I’m just hoping our baby won’t inherit your byuntae side”

            “Yah, i’m not a byuntae”

            “Oh, really?”

            “Who’s fault you often wear y outfit at home?”

            “Because i want to look y in front of you, honey”

            “Look, who is the one that have byuntae side”

            “Maybe i am?”

Tiffany winked and giggled, Taeyeon hugged her tight. They would have twin babies, it was the best and happiest fact she ever heard.

                                                                                                        ~The End~

***

Yo ^^

I'm here to say thanks to all of you who have been here to read, subscribes and comments my fic. It's finally end, well it's a little bit longer than i have thought *chuckles* Anyway, maybe we will see again on my other fics but....i haven't get any idea yet so yeah. See you later and happy reading ^^