Chapter 20

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 20-WHAT?!

            Tiffany went to her hospital and Sunny went to the orphanage again, they’re separate after bid a goodbye. She walked to her office, today her job as a doctor isn’t that much as few days before so she have a lot of free time for now.

            She sipped her tea and smiled when she remembered about last night.

            “What a lovely day. I may pick her up later at the Child Care Center and surprised her.”

            Tiffany giggled when she thought about her idea. She smiled again, feel grateful for having a good and caring hubby as her partner in life.

            “Every day is not enough to think about you, hubby”

            Tiffany smiled and sipped her tea again when suddenly her phone rang. She picked it up while sipped her tea once again.

            “Hello Tiffany unnie”

            “Oh, hello Jing”

            “Please come here, Tiffany unnie”

            Tiffany could sense that there’s something wrong, Jing sounded so worry.

            “Why do you want me to come to your home, Jing?”

            Tiffany sipped her tea again to lessen her worry, Jing shocked her by replied her something.

            “I think Gyuri unnie is pregnant”

            Tiffany so surprised, she coughed.

            “Uhuk, uhuk, what do you mean, uhuk, Gyuri unnie is pregnant?”

            “That’s why i said to come here, Tiffany unnie. You can check it yourself.”

            “Uhuk, arasso, uhuk, i’ll go there now. Wait for me, arasso?”

            “Okay, Tiffany unnie. I’ll wait for you”

            Tiffany drove her car and met Jing on Gyuri’s home. She was trying to approach Gyuri when Gyuri suddenly ran to the bathroom and vomited.

            “See she’s pregnant”

            “Yah, Jing. I’m not it’s just i’m not feeling well.”

            Gyuri shouted from the bathroom and vomited again.

            “Let me check her first Jing, I’m a doctor anyway”

            Tiffany smiled and went to Gyuri. She laid Gyuri down to her bed and check her temperature. She smiled when Jing approached her.

            “Gyuri unnie is pregnant, right?”

            “No, she’s not Jing, just stomachache. I’ll give her a shot to lessen her ache and i’ll give her the medicine later.”

            “No, don’t shot me. I don’t want to get a shot”  

            Gyuri stood up but she’s too weak so she lay down again.

            “Jing, can you help me to persuade her?”

            “Alright, unnie”

            Jing smiled and whispered something to her lover. Gyuri nodded weakly.

            “Arasso, just do it Fany ah”

            Tiffany looked at Gyuri in disbelief, she shook her head before gave Gyuri a shot. Gyuri slowly fell asleep peacefully. Tiffany asked Jing about what she said earlier to Gyuri. Jing blushed and answered it shyly.

            “I said if she didn’t want to get a shot, i’ll cancel our second honeymoon and not allowed her to do some skin ship with me”

            “Honeymoon? You two married already? Isn’t you’re still a highschooler?”

            “Uh, Gyuri unnie told me that our date is called as honeymoon too. We’re going to have a business trip to Japan. She’ll meet Yuri unnie for business matter and we’ll have a trip after that.”

            “So you’ll see the YulSic couple? Tell them I miss them, okay?”

            “I’ll Fany unnie, don’t worry.”

            “Arasso, then i’ll go again to the hospital. I’ll give you the medicine later, wait for my assistant to come here. Please take care of her.”

            “I’ll Fany unnie. She’s my lover and my fiancé anyway”

            Jing smiled when Tiffany bidded goodbye. After Tiffany went to her hospital again, Jing came to her fiance’s room. She sat next to her bed and kissed her forehead. She held her lover hand and watched her sleep peacefully.

***

Hello, i'm back with my update again. I really lost my draft so i think for a while i'll be an angel author, haha XD. I'll think to make another drama, just wait and see *smirked

Enjoy your reading and thanks for subscribes and comments. See you later my faithful readers.