Chapter 25

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

 

Chapter 25-I’m Sorry, I Can’t Let Go of Your Hand

            Tiffany walked to their room, she knocked on the door but Taeyeon didn’t answer. She opened the door and Taeyeon was there, looked at her without any expression.

            “Arasso, I’ll go out then.”

            “Huh? Fany ah, where do you want to go?”

            “To the place where I can find my happiness.”

            “...”

            “I think we do no longer know each other, I want to go to US.”

            “Please Fany ah, don’t go.”

            “What do you want from me, Tae-Tae? I sometimes think what i did to you is only a mistake.”

            “It’s not like that, Fany ah.”

            “I give up, Kim Taeyeon.”

            Taeyeon hugged her wife tightly, Tiffany didn’t move or hugged her back. Taeyeon took a step back after she released her hug.

            “Please don’t go. Don’t leave me, i need you.”

            “What’s the point I’m here if you didn’t understand about me at all, Tae-Tae?”

            “Just hear me first, before you decide everything Fany ah.”

            Taeyeon tried to hold her wife’s hand but Tiffany moved it away. Taeyeon felt hurt, she kept silent and looked down.

            “I’ll go, Kim Taeyeon. Just find someone else who’ll understand you better than me.”

            “I’m sorry wifey, i just can’t let go of your hand. Even if you run away or hide, i’ll still be here waiting for you to come back again to me.”

            Taeyeon came and hugged her wife tightly, she knew Tiffany said that because she’s angry with her reaction. Tiffany slowly responded her by hugged her back.

            “Why you don’t want me to get pregnant Tae-Tae?”

            “It’s not that i don’t want it, i’m just afraid i can’t protect you again if something bad happen like in the past.”

            Tiffany cupped Taeyeon face and rested her forehead on hers, she looked at her husband’s eyes from this close. Taeyeon moved her face a little bit and kissed her lips, she hugged her wife tighter.

            “I’m okay Tae-Tae, i want to have baby too. I know you want it and i won’t do it if i don’t want it. I want us to have baby so our family will be complete.”

            “But Fany ah”

            “No but, just agree with me.”

            “Fany ah...”

            “Wae, Tae-Tae?”

            “Ummm...can we have a lot of babies?”

            Taeyeon smirked and winked at her wife. Tiffany so shocked and blushed. She stuttered when answered Taeyeon question.

            “W...what?!”

***

            Meanwhile, Sooyoung was so bored. She wanted to go home early but this someone who kept asking her what flower is best for her husband really annoyed her.

            “Unnie, please choose whatever. I want to go home early.”

            “Yah, you’re willing to fight with me again?”

            “Uh...no”

            “Good, then just tell me what flower is good for my wedding anniversary.”

            “Gain unnie, you’ve been here almost for three hours yet you still not now which is best for you to give to your husband?”

            Gain came and grabbed Sooyoung collar shirt, she looked at her and smirked. Sooyoung a little bit afraid of her, ever since the high school time. She’s the disciplinarian, and Sooyoung is her number one victim, before she found someone to play around and finally fall in love with him.

            “Jo Kwon oppa will be happy for whatever you choose for him, he loves you.”

            “Really?”

            “Trust me, Gain unnie. Now let me go, i can’t breathe”

            “Opps, sorry”

            Gain released her grab and chose the flowers, she wanted to pay it but Sooyoung said it’s free to her.

            “Thank you, Soo”

            “Uh..well, yeah you’re welcome Gain unnie.”

            Sooyoung smiled weakly. 

 ***

Yo, i'm back again with my update. Thank you for comments and subscribes, Merry Christmas all, love you (but still not as much as i love my hubby *smiled widely)

Okay, happy reading my faithful readers and see you later on my next update ^^