Chapter 15

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 15 – Are we happy?

            “Honey Sunny Bunny”

            “I’m sorry Sooyoungie, I already prepared your breakfast. See you later”

            Sunny gave a quick peck on Sooyoung forehead, she left her even though Sooyoung whined to her. Sooyoung sighed heavily, she just sat in the living room aimlessly. She then walked to the kitchen and ate her breakfast there. She faced the wall and started her imagination again.

            “Sunny, I want you to feed me”

            “Sunny ah, why are you keep staring and smiling at me?”

            “Aaa, your breakfast is delicious, you’re really a good wife. I’m grateful to have you as my wife.”

            “Sunny, thanks for the breakfast. I’ll go to work, see you later and don’t cheat on me while i’m away from you, okay?”

            “Huh? You don’t want me to leave? Here, let me hug you for once. I’ll miss you too.”

            Sooyoung ended her pretending about Sunny’s appearance. She sighed again before she washed the dishes. She locked the door and went to her car. ‘Sunny, I really miss you’ 

***

            Tiffany was playing with Taeyeon hair since Taeyeon still sleeping besides her. She sometimes touched her husband nose and waited her reaction. She giggled when Taeyeon moved her face away.

            “Yah, Fany ah. It’s still early in the morning, why are you distracting me? I’m sleepy.”

            “Don’t blame me for being playful to you, because you’re so cute Tae-Tae”

            “Uh, Fany ah. Let me sleep more.”

            Taeyeon tried to cover herself with the blanket, but she felt a pair or arms on her waist. She felt her being touch by Tiffany’s lips.

            “I love your scent hubby, keke.”

            “Fany ah, please let me sleep. I’m tired from our last night moment.”

            “It’s your fault for being so sweet and cute to me.”

            Taeyeon turned her body to face her wife, now they’re staring to each other. Tiffany flashed a smile but Taeyeon blushed. Tiffany then looked at where’s Taeyeon eyes stare at.

            “Yah, you’re ert.”

            “I’m not, it’s because you didn’t dress properly and you shirt loosened in front of my eyes.”

            Tiffany then put her hand to Taeyeon’s eyes . She tidied up her shirt before she released her hand.

            “Yah, Tae-Tae. You just ruined our romantic scene.”

            “Then you want me to be romantic husband in the morning?”

            Taeyeon came closer to her wife and started to . Tiffany could only blush, her face was red like tomatoes.

            “Uh...I guess no, uh...it’s still early morning, uh...you better sleep again Tae-Tae”

            “Then let me rest, my shy wifey”

            “Stop teasing me hubby, you’re so meanie”

***

            “Sica baby, just eat you medicine. Your fever got worse”

            “I don’t want to eat it, Kwon seobang”

            “I told you to eat it or I’ll force you”

            “No, I’ll keep insisting. You can’t force me to do what I don’t like it.”

            Jessica stuck her tongue our, she ran away while Yuri tried to catch her to give her medicine. They looked like children who played hide and seek. Yuri finally cornered her in the kitchen, Jessica resisted her.

            “Eat it or I’ll do a harm thing to you.”

            “You wouldn’t dare, Yuri”

            Jessica made Yuri angrier, Yuri then took the glass and the pill and came near her.

            “Yah, what do you want to do?”

            “I told you to listen, but you’re not obeying me at all. Now just let me do it forcefully”

            “Uh...Yuri, please don’t do something rough”

            “Huh? I just want to give you CPR”

            “What? But i’m not...”

            Jessica couldn’t finish her word, Yuri just hurriedly put the pill on her own mouth and drink the water from the glass before she cupped Jessica’s face and kissed her. She pushed the pill and the water to Jessica’s mouth.

            “Eww...that’s the worse kiss I ever did with you.”

            Jessica let out her tongue because she couldn’t stand the bitterness from the pill. Yuri smirked happily. She won the nerve battle with Jessica.

            “I told you to obey me, so it’s your punishment. Here, just drink some water and I’ll take something sweet to lessen the bitterness on your tongue”

            “Uh...Next time I’ll listen to you, Kwon seobang.”

            Jessica admitted that she defeated now, she just followed her husband to give her something sweet.

            “Here, you’re being a good girl now Sica baby”

            “Well, I think I only being a good girl when I’m sick”

            “Then get well soon, so you’ll become my bad girl again, haha”

            Yuri pecked Jessica’s cheek and ran away.

***

            Sooyoung came home a little bit late, since there’re a lot of customers that came to her flower shop. She was so tired when she heard a loud laughing on her home. She saw Sunny was telling a story to the children. Sometimes they’re laughing and sometimes they’re so serious and quiet. Sooyoung sighed again, she sat a little bit far from them.

            “So the tree and the bunny live happily ever after”

            Everyone in the room clapping happily except Sooyoung, she heard the story that she made about her and Sunny. She sighed again before she talked sarcastically.

            “Tsk...happily ever after? We’re not even happy.”

             Sooyoung didn;t know that Sunny was already standing behind her, she hugged her from behind.

            “What’s wrong with you, Sooyoungie?”

            Sunny asked worriedly, but Sooyoung just released her hug by stood immediately. She looked so hurt but tried to keep it cool.

            “Nothing just a little bit tired. I’ll sleep early.”

            “But Sooyoungie, I make a dinner for us and the kids.”

            “You can eat it with them, I’m not hungry”

            “Yah, Sooyoungie. What happen to you?”

            “I said nothing, why don’t you believe me”

            Sooyoung talked a little bit louder now, the children looked so shock and so did Sunny. Sooyoung looked away, she tried her best not to show her anger in front of Sunny and the kids.

            “I’m sorry, I guess I better sleep now.”

            Sooyoung turned away and started to walk to their bedroom but Sunny held her wrist.

            “Tell me what happen? You’re not even look at me for once today”

            “Yah, just mind your own business.”

            Sunny stood frozen while the kids kept quiet and afraid to do anything. Sooyoung looked at the children and then to Sunny.

            “You better bring them to their home, it’s already late. Here’s my key car, Sunny”

            Sunny still stood there and didn’t even move, Sooyoung sighed again and made her way to the children and tried to make them come with her.

            “Let’s go to your home, kids. I’m sorry, I’m just a little bit tired from work.”

            Sooyoung forced a smile on her face, the children only nodded understand and they followed Sooyoung to the orphanage that not too far from SooSun’s house.

***

Hello, I'm back keke but I'll be away again since I'm a little bit busy with my college assignments these days. I'm back with drama, so don't expect me to be kind for the next chapter, keke.( I guess I love being so evil for a while). Thanks for comments and subscribes. See you later my faithful readers ^^