Chapter 7

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 7-Happy Together

            “Sica baby, please walk faster. We’re late already.”

            “Uh, Kwon seobang you know me well right? I won’t run even if it’s late.”

            “But, Sica. Just for today, please run. We’re two hours late for our wedding ceremony.”

            “Uh...Kwon seobang you’re so meanie. I need my aircon.”

            Jessica finally ran when Yuri held her wrist and took her walk faster. She whined because she’s exhausted.

            “That’s why I told you to never sleep late at night, sleepyhead.”

            “Uh...I know, I’m sorry Kwon seobang.”

            They’re arrived at their wedding ceremony, but there’s another couple who’ll held their wedding ceremony too at the same place. That’s because the priest is the same person and actually he should be the priest for YulSic couple first, but because they’re late so he told another couple to held their wedding ceremony first.

            “Mr. Lee, we’re sorry for coming really late but please allow us to held our wedding first”

            Yuri came to the priest and begged her, but he sighed and shook his head.

            “I’m sorry, you’re late. So you should wait for this couple first to held their wedding now. I can’t do anything, unless this couple willing to change their mind and let you held your wedding ceremony first.”

            “Who are they actually? I’ll tell them how much this ceremony means a lot to me.”

            “They are Sooyoung and Sunny”

            “I get it, if they’re agree to let us do it first you’ll be our priest first, right?”

            Mr. Lee nodded his head, Yuri then approached Sooyoung.

            “I’m sorry for disturbed you, I want to ask you to allow me and my fiancé hold our wedding ceremony first, is that okay?”

            “No, we’re here already and I don’t want to wait again”

            “Sooyoungie, please lower your tone.”

            Sunny approached them, she held Sooyoung arm worriedly. Yuri sighed and started to talk again.

            “Please miss Sooyoung and Sunny, I need to hold our wedding right now, since we’ll go to Japan for 8 hours later. I’ll pay you, just tell me the number?”

            Yuri said to Sooyoung while convinced her to bribe her with money.

            “Are you kidding me? Get lost, I don’t want your money miss Richie”

            Sooyoung raised her voice, she felt humiliate when Yuri bribed her with money just to get Yuri and her fiance’s wedding held first.

            “Sooyoungie, please calm down.”

            “Kwon seobang, what are you doing here?”

            “Jessica please stand there, I need to talk this serious matter with her.”

            Sooyoung and Yuri was still arguing when TaeNy came and then GyulJing followed them, and the last was Hyoyeon and Nicole who’s surprised to see each other again by coincidence.

            Taeyeon approached Yuri and Sooyoung, while Tiffany asked what happened to Sunny and Jessica.

            “Yah, you two please don’t act like a child. How about you held your wedding together? So you’ll be a married couple at the same time.”

            Sooyoung finally agreed and Yuri asked her apologized because of it.

            “Now, you can kiss your bride, Sooyoung to Sunny and Yuri to Jessica.”

 ***  

            Nicole was sitting near Hyoyeon, she sometimes took a glance at her. Hyoyeon felt a little bit awkward. She then started to talk.

            “Nicole, why are you here?”

            “Me? I’m attending Jessica’s wedding. She’s my cousin after all.”

            “Ah, I see”

            They were kept silent again, and then Nicole tried to ask her this time.

            “Why are you here? Do you attend Jessica and Yuri’s wedding too?”

            “No, I came here for Sooyoung my best buddy and Sunny.”

            “Ah, I see”

            They’re didn’t talk again. Meanwhile TaeNy whom saw GyulJing came to the wedding, looked a little bit surprised.

            “Gyuri unnie, didn’t you supposed to be in US now? Why are you here and what happen to your face?”

            “ Ah, Fany ah it’s just a small accident, I’m okay. I live here for six month ahead, my father allowed me to live in Korea as long as I do my job as CEO, so I go online everyday, keke.”

            “Really? It’s weird, Mr. Park usually a little bit strict if you’re live further from him since he loves you that much.”

            “I made a promise to him, I said after six month i’ll come back to US and bring my soon- to-be wife to live there.”

            Taeyeon looked at Jiyoung who was shy and didn’t say anything.

            “You are Jiyoung?”

            “Yes, I’m Kang Jiyoung. Nice to meet you unnie.”

            “I’m Taeyeon and this is my wife Tiffany. Nice to meet you too.”

            “Hello Tiffany unnie.”

            Jiyoung shook her hand with Tiffany, Tiffany flashed her eyes-smile and Jiyoung smiled at her too.

            “So, this is your girlfriend, Gyuri unnie?”

            Taeyeon asked Gyuri and Gyuri nodded her head happily.

            “You sure have a good taste, she’s cute and look mature. No wonder you fall for her, Gyuri unnie.”

            Taeyeon said her compliment, it made Tiffany pinched her waist and pouted while Jiyoung could only blush and linked her arm to Gyuri.

            “Aw...It hurts, Fany ah.”

            “You meanie, Tae-Tae”

            “Huh?”

            “We need to talk later, when we reach our home.”

            “Uh? What did I say? I did a mistake?”

            Tiffany walked away from her and Taeyeon approached her side but before that, she bid her goodbye first. Gyuri and Jiyoung was chatting and sometimes sharing their loving gaze to each other. YulSic couple was ready to go, since their have a tight schedule. They’re going first and said their grateful and congratulated SooSun wedding before they’re bid their good bye.

            SooSun was chatting with TaeNy and other people, Hyoyeon approached Nicole who wanted to walk away from the wedding party.

            “Um...Nicole, can we talk for a while?”

            “Huh? Um...Okay, sure”

            They walked to the garden near the wedding party. Hyoyeon sat on the grass and asked Nicole to sit besides her.

            “Um...Nicole, sorry about the last time when I forced you to date with me. Next time I’ll ask you first properly.”

            “Huh? That’s okay, I’m happy that we could spend our time together again”

            “May I ask? why are you at the amusement park that time? Are you with Key?”

            “Key? No, I’m not. I was with Jiyoung, Hara and her fiancé that time. We spent our time separately, I was with Jiyoung when I found that I was lost. Fortunately I met you”

            She said and gave her smile to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon heart beat faster when she saw it.

            “Ah, how is your relationship with Key?”

            “Me? I didn’t date with Key, I rejected him.”

            “Why? I thought you like him so much. I always heard you compliment about Key when we’re talked.”

            “I admired him as my best friend, I’m in love with someone else that time, unrequited love. Just one-sided.”            

            “Oh, I’m sorry, that’s alright you’ll find someone who’s better than that.”

            “I don’t want someone else, I want her. Even I wouldn’t mind if I should wait a little longer for her to realize my heart.”

            “You love her that much, huh?”

            “Yes, I do. Even I’m hurt when she told me to date someone else, but I still can’t hate her.”

            “I hope your unrequited love will loves you back”

            “Thank, Hyo.”

            “You’re still wearing that bracelet, huh?”

            “Of course, it means a lot for me”

            Nicole kissed her bracelet, Hyoyeon looked a little bit sad. She pouted and told Nicole that she was jealous.

            “You never kiss me once, but you kiss the bracelet that I give to you.”

            “Huh? Are you jealousy about this? I can’t believe it you’re jealous over this bracelet.”

            Nicole laughed at her and it made Hyoyeon pouted more.

            “Funny, huh? Why should I love you on the first place? You’re so meanie, Nicole.”

            Hyoyeon didn’t realize she blurted out her true feeling, Nicole was shocked and asked her again.

            “W...What? Repeat what you said earlier”

            “Funny?”

            “Not, that part Hyo”

            “Why should I lo...”

            Hyoyeon shut suddenly and her eyes widened. She turned away and tried to run but Nicole shouted at her.

            “If you tried to move even one inch, you’re dead Hyo”

            Hyoyeon hesitated a little bit but she ran away and Nicole tackled her down and was on top of her now while grabbed Hyoyeon arms.

            “I told you to repeat that three words again”

            “I...I...I love you Nicole, even if it has been 6 years that feeling still hadn’t change.”

            Nicole kissed her and when they lips parted, Hyoyeon eyes widened.

            “Stupid, I was waiting that confession from you”

            “It means you...your unrequited love was me?”

            Nicole nodded and blushed, they were sat on the grass. They was facing each other, Hyoyeon caressed her cheek slowly.

            “I’m sorry for making you wait for me for this past 6 years. I think I’m stupid when it comes to love.”

            “Yes, you’re”

            They both laughed and hugged each other tightly.

***

Yay, another chapter is coming. Thanks for comments and subscribes, wow i have a lot of subscribers *eyes widened*. I'll update again later, please wait patiently and see you on my next chapter.

P.S. Let's ride ferris wheels, fiance. Amusement park, here we go.