Chapter 8

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

  Chapter 8- This is our honeymoon? Are you kidding me?

            Sooyoung was waiting for her wife while carrying their luggage.

            “Yah, sometimes I hate you when you’re neglected me for your children. How long should I wait, we’ll be late to our honeymoon jagiya.”

            “Huh? What did you call me, Sooyoungie?”

            “What? I didn’t say anything”

            Sooyoung looked around to hide her blushed, she’s really bad at being romantic. That’s why sometimes she’s grateful for having a romantic wife. She smiled sheepishly when she thought about that, leaving Sunny clueless.

            “Sooyoungie? Do you think ert again?”

            “Huh? Yah, I’m not a ert.”

            “Really? Then why you keep glancing at my ?”

            “Uh, you’re just misunderstood. I’m just...I...aish, whatever.”

            She gave up for giving any excuse, she dragged Sunny from the orphanage after she already bid good bye to her children.

             “Sooyoungie, can you stop for a while.”

            “Huh? Why? Do you feel exhausted? We’re just walked to the parking car area.”

            “No, it’s not that.”

            “Then what Sunny bunny?”

            “I want you to call me jagiya once again”

            “Huh? You...you heard that?”

            Sunny only nodded then gave Sooyoung her aegyo smile. Sooyoung was nervous than ever, if she could choose she’d rather shows her love by action than by word. Because she’s not really that good with words, especially say sweet thing. It made her trembled just to think about that.

            “Ja...”

            “What? I can’t hear you, Sooyoungie?”

            “Can we skip this, we’ll be late if we’re still here.”

            “Yah, Choi Sooyoung”

            Sooyoung already walked ahead leaving Sunny who now ran to her and hugged her from behind.

            “Are you upset because I force you to say that?”

            “Um...No, I’m just...I feel shy all of sudden”

            She said honestly, Sunny released her hug and approached her. She’s now in front of her, kept staring at the tall girl in front of her.

            “Then kiss me”

            “Sure”

            Sooyoung, smiled happily and leaned closer. She pressed her lips to Sunny and let her uneasiness go for a while.

            “Call me jagiya then”

            “Yah, Choi Sunny. I told you already, why you keep teasing me?”

            “That’s because I love to tease you a lot, kekeke.”

            “Seriously, why should I end up with you?”

            “You don’t know? Well I’ll tell you the reasons then. First, that’s because I’m cute. Second, that’s because I’m y. The third...um...I don’t know.”

            “The third is because I’m stupid for falling harder for you.”

            “Yah, what do you mean by that, Sooyoungie?”

            “Huh? I just want to tease you back jagiya.”

            Sooyoung finally could say it, Sunny so surprised when she heard that. Is it only her imagination or her Sooyoungie really calling her jagiya. She asked Sooyoung to pinch her cheek to make her wake up. Instead of gave Sunny a pinch, she kissed her cheek gently.

            “Let’s go to our honeymoon, jagiya.”

            “Soo...I think I’m overwhelming now.”

            “You should treat me good, then Choi Sunny since you’re my wife now.”

            Sunny blushed and nodded her head, Sooyoung took her to their car and ready to the airport.

            “Jeju island, we’re coming.”

            “Soo, stop being so dorky.”

***     

            “Yuri, you said it’s our honeymoon.”

            Yuri nodded her head while she still scanned the paper in front of her. Jessica pouted and crossed her arms, she’s mad now. She’s in Japan but from the first time she and Yuri went to the hotel Yuri just ignored her by working and phoning her colleague business.  

            “You didn’t tell me you’ll be going to work once we’re arrived here.”

            “Sorry, Sica baby. I can’t neglect my works.”

            “Uh, fine. Just sleep with your paper then.”

            Jessica really angry now, she locked the door and left Yuri speechless. Yuri ran and knocked the door, she started to whine.

            “Sica baby, it’s our honeymoon.”

            “Go honeymoon with your job then. Good night, seobang.”

            Jessica didn’t say anything again, she walked and turned off the lamp. Pretended that she didn’t hear anything, well it’s Yuri punishment for neglected her this whole day.  

            “Babyyyyy, please let me in. I don’t want to spend our first night alone.”

            After a while, Jessica didn’t hear anything, she’s curious since it’s become so silent. She tried to peep at a little by showed her head from the door. She’s so stunning, saw Yuri her first button shirt and loosened her tie. Yuri and Jessica kept staring at each other, Yuri then flashed her smile that she usually used to seduce people she likes back then. She even move her finger to make Jessica came closer. Jessica mesmerized and walked closer to her, Yuri gave her a hug.

            “You like what you see?”

            Jessica can’t say anything since she really missed Yuri’s embrace. She drowned her head to Yuri’s and hugged her back. They’re walked to the bedroom when suddenly Yuri’s phone rang.

            “Just this once, please let me answer it please.”

            Yuri looked at angry Jessica and sometimes glanced at her phone.

            “This is our honeymoon? Are you kidding me?”

            Jessica went to their bedroom again and locked the door once again.

            “Sicaaaaa, please don’t be angry.”

            Yuri whined and knocked the door again rapidly.

***

            “Yah, jagiya. Why you don’t want to do it with me?”

            “It’s not that I don’t want it, just I already promise myself to do it after I reach my 24.”

            “Screw with your promise. I don’t want to hear any excuse again, enough for that. I’ll make sure you’ll be mine tonight.”

            Sooyoung carried Sunny who resisted and sometimes yelled at Sooyoung to let her down. They’re reached their bed and Sooyoung placed Sunny. Now she’s on top of her when Sunny stopped her.

            “Uh...Sorry, I’m on my period now, Sooyoungie.”

            “Yah, why didn’t you tell me? Uh...You ruined the mood.”

            “Sorry, honey. Huh? Where are you going?”

            “I need to calm down my ert mind”

            Sooyoung said when she walked to the bathroom. She felt her honeymoon really go waste this time.

            “This is our honeymoon? Are you kidding me?”

            She mumbled to herself and splashed the water to her face.

***

 Sorry for the drama, my evil mind just come back from her vacation,keke. Thanks for waiting patiently and keep reading. And as usual thank you for subscribes and comments a lot. See you later.

P.S. Fiance i'm back, *woot* with my evil mind and dorky side, haha.