Chapter 1

I'm a Foolish That Only Knows You

Chapter 1- Always by your side

            Sooyoung and Sunny was so busy lately to arrange their wedding party. Sunny should phone their relative and their friends to inform their wedding. Sunny paused a little bit when her finger pointed to Taeyeon’s phone number.

            Sooyoung took a glance then she nodded to Sunny, that she’s okay.

            “Phone her and her wife, they’re our friends too”

            “But Sooyoungie, are you alright? You know the last time we saw that couple, you ended up drunk.”

            “I’m alright, Sunny. You had told me everything about that night, so I’m not mad.”

            “Yay, Sooyoungie. You’re so kind and caring, I’m glad that I finally found you”

            “I’m always here, right? It’s just you who didn’t notice me.”

            “I’m sorry”

            “Nah, that’s okay. Now that I’ve you beside me, that’s the important thing that I know”

            Sunny tried to kiss Sooyoung, but she too short. Sooyoung noticed it and bent down a little bit, so Sunny could gave her a kiss on her lips. Sunny wrapped her arms around Sooyoung neck while their kissing, but she felt her feet up a little bit. Sooyoung carried her up, she could see Sooyoung eyes close and their lips still connected.

            “Sooyoungie, let me down”

            “Why? I liked to carry you this way.”

            Sooyoung carried Sunny with bridal style. Sunny could only blushed, she could heard Sooyoung heart beat from this close.

            “Uhm...Sorry to ruin the mood, ms. Sooyoung, where shall I put this thing?”

            “Huh? Oh, Mr. Song please put it there, near the table.”

            Soooyoung put Sunny and nervously pointed to the corner, where the table is. Sunny could only giggle to see her Sooyoungie acted like that. It seemed that she didn’t like to show some PDA in public.

              Meanwhile, on TaeNy’s apartment Taeyeon seemed busy to prepare everything for her wife. She packed the lunch box for Tiffany before she walked to the door and went to work. Tiffany shook her head looking at Taeyeon.

            “Remember, don’t over work. Eat your lunch when it’s time to break, and rest when you’re tired, okay?”

            “I know, Tae-Tae. You’ve said that to me for the first time I sat here this morning.”

            Tiffany said and yawned, her husband took care everything for her since she’s woke up till she ate her breakfast with Taeyeon.

            “I’m worried about baby TaeNy”

            “TaeNy?”

            “Our baby, Taeyeon and Tiffany’s baby, kekeke. How does it sound? Too cheesy?”

            Tiffany nodded her head and blushed when Taeyeon said about their baby. Taeyeon gave her morning kiss even though Tiffany didn’t ask it, now it’s became a habit before Taeyeon went to work in Child Care Center.

            “I can’t pick you up, Fany ah. I have a class today, is that okay?”

            “That’s okay, don’t overwork and good luck for your first time attend the class, Tae-Tae”

            “Thank you, wifey”

            “You’re welcome hubby”

            “Bye  wifey...Ah, I forgot something”

            “Huh?”

            Taeyeon walked closer to her and kiss her stomach. Tiffany giggled saw her dorky husband so caring to her and their baby.

            “Bye, baby TaeNy. I love you”

            “You only love baby TaeNy?”

            “I love you both equally, wifey. See you later.”

            ***

            On the airport, a girl walked out. She put her sunglasses and put some make up before she hailed a cab.

‘Korea, I’m home. Ah, the weather’s still the same even though it’s been 6 years already. I’m curious about her life, how is she right now? Should I call her?’   

              She though to herself when her phone rang, it’s from her.

            “Hello, um...I know you might not be in Korea but I want to invite you on my wedding next week.”

            “Woah, it’s a coincidence. I thought about you earlier and you called me now. Sure, i’ll attend it, since now I’m in Korea.”

            “Really?”

            “Yup, Sunny. I’m coming to Korea for you”

            “Can we meet? I miss you a lot”

            “Sure.”

***

Hello, woah i have subscribers already? Thanks for subscribing kekeke, hope you'll enjoy reading this sequel. See you later, my faithful readers.

P.S Since i'll be busy with my college life, i can't update often but i promise to update 2 to 3 chapters a week, how about that? Deal? You don't have to think, you only need to be agree, kekeke. I'm back with my evil mind so don't be surprised if i put more drama here, keke.