Chapter 6

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 " Hyoyeon! " Tiffany called out as she packed Hyoyeon's mini duffel bag. Hyoyeon was now enrolled in dance classes by courtesy of her handsome uncle Yuri. 

" Sweetheart, hurry up. You don't want to be late for your first lesson, right? " Tiffany shouted and her daughter came running down the stairs with Yoona, both with identical jackets.

" Mommy, you're not gonna bring me for class? " Hyoyeon pouted at her mother and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck as tightly as she could, making sure Tiffany couldn't escape from her iron grip. 

" Yoona-unnie will bring you there but I promise, Mommy will be fetching you then we'll go have dinner with Yuri-appa and Sica-umma. " Tiffany pecked Hyoyeon's little nose and lifted her into her arms, bringing her to Yoona's car. 

Yoona opened the passenger door for her dancing princess before Tiffany shot her a worried look, not just anyone could handle Hyoyeon's tantrums when she decided to throw one. 

" We'll be okay, Unnie. Be careful when you go there later, okay? Ask Oppa to bring you there and wait with you in the house. I don't trust him. " Yoona warned and earned a kiss on the cheek from Tiffany before she started the engine. 

Tiffany walked back into the house with a heavy heart after what Yoona said. Taeyeon had sent her a text the previous night, asking to meet her today. Afterall, she couldn't avoid him forever. 

Yuri and Jessica were lying in their bedroom, treasuring their rest time. It had been a while since the couple could have some time to themselves. 

" Sica, what's wrong with you? Shall we go to the doctor? " Yuri asked, rubbing Jessica's cheeks lovingly. Jessica had been nauseous for the past few mornings and it was getting out of hand. 

Jessica shook her head and cuddled against her husband's chest, listening to his erratic heart beat. She had always found comfort in listening to Yuri's heart. It seemed amazing to know that even after being married for all these years, his heart still beats for her this way. 

" Seobang-ah. Remember to send Fany to Taeyeon's house later, okay? I want you to make sure everything is fine and that he does not lay any of his stinking, rotten fingers on my best friend. And make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you, I'll chop his balls off and make them into kimbap. " Jessica muttered with hatred as she thought of the man who almost caused Tiffany to commit suicide. Had it not been for Yuri, Tiffany might not be alive now.

" Okay, baby. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen, I promise. Just go to sleep and rest well, okay? Yoong will be coming back in about an hour's time and you probably won't even be awake so everything is pretty much settled. " Yuri said and pulled Jessica even closer, making sure she was comfortable.

Yuri could hear Jessica's soft snores and he grinned, even those sounds were comforting to his ears. He loved how she looked so serene in her sleep and it was just too beautiful to ignore. 

He gently off the bed and lifted Jessica's head, placing his pillow under her head. Jessica never failed to remind him how much she loved his scent, it gave her warmth when she slept. Yuri pulled the covers up to Jessica's chin and bent down, placing a small kiss on his beloved wife's forehead.

Walking down the stairs, he saw Tiffany bustling around in the kitchen. He chuckled at the sight and skipped down the stairs, walking towards the kitchen.

" Fany, what are you doing this time? Not finding the milk powder, I hope. " Yuri teased and opened the fridge before he felt Tiffany punch his back a couple of times.

 " Don't be rude. I'm still your Noona, Kwon Yul. I will still hit you again if you are rude to me. " Tiffany pouted and slapped his head before she walked into the living room with a cup of milo. 

Yuri rubbed his head sulkily and followed Tiffany. 

" When are you going over, Fany? I'll bring you there. " Yuri said and looked at the eye-smiling girl seriously. She sighed, she knew going there was going to make her become a soft-hearted fool once more. 

It was going to be the last time. 

" Let's go now. I don't want Jessie to see me crying when we come back. " Tiffany threw Yuri a weak smile before she stood up, going to the door with Yuri following behind like a little puppy. 

" Are you ready? " Yuri asked as the car was stopped in front of the gates, Tiffany felt her heart beat rising as she looked at the house she had walked out off. 

" Yeah, c'mon. " 

The two walked towards the front door and Tiffany took a huge breath before ringing the door bell. She didn't want to show that she was still carrying the keys for this house. 

" Hi. " Taeyeon opened the door with a bright smile, Yuri and Tiffany were literally blown away by his sudden change of personality towards them. 

Tiffany ignored him and walked inside, pulling the stunned Yuri with her. It hurt, but nevermind that. Taeyeon would win over the two of them. 

" What do you wanna see me about? " Tiffany asked coldly, making herself comfortable on the sofa.

She had wanted to cry the very moment she stepped in, the house was like how it used to be - neat and tidy like always. There were trash bags in every corner and inside them were things like club membership cards and cigarette packets. 

" Slow down. Do you guys want anything? " Taeyeon asked, keeping his voice to a minimal tone. He didn't want to irritate either of them at this moment.

Yuri was about to respond when Tiffany beat him to it. 

" There's no need, we'll be leaving right after we talk. So what did you wanna see me about? " Tiffany said with a cold, hard tone and grabbed Yuri's arm before he could escape to the kitchen, making him pout childishly. 

" I don't want a divorce, Fany. I really don-------------- " 

" It's too late, Taeyeon-ah. I've signed the papers and I'm pretty sure you have as well. I mean, you readily agreed to a divorce the week before. Can I have them back now? I have to give it to the lawyer by Tuesday morning. " Tiffany tried to ignore Taeyeon's teary eyes and stood up, waiting for him to hand over the papers.

" I sent it down the shredder a few days ago... " Taeyeon whispered, knowing he was going to get a hell of a scolding from her. 

Yuri mentally high-fived himself after hearing that. As pissed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter