Chapter 30

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because there aren't enough SooSun to go around, the next two chapters will be SooSun + TaeNy OR SooSun + YulSic and hopefully, there will be enough SooSun by the epilogue of the story. 

 

 

---

 

 

Sooyoung ran his fingers through his hair in slight frustration as he stared at the accounting book in front of him. He knew the main restaurant was doing rather well but the branch at Gyeongi was failing quite a bit; the sales numbers had been increasing everywhere except the one at Gyeongi. Other than the increase in price of resources, Sooyoung couldn't think of another reason. 

A pair of arms circled around his shoulders, slightly revealing the stress Sooyoung was feeling at the moment. Sooyoung smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of butterfly kisses being pressed along the column of his neck.

“Baby…”

“Yes?”

“Come back to bed…”

The temptation of Sunny’s husky voice and kisses was overwhelming and Sooyoung wanted to go back to bed, but he couldn’t simply leave the accounting books in a mess like that. He had no assistant or secretary to help him with this, so he had to sort it out as soon as possible or there would be a problem when he gave the workers their salary. 

“I would really like to have some rock and roll with you in bed right now but I have some financial issues with my branch in Gyeongi…” 

Sunny's arms around him disappeared as fast as they had appeared earlier and Sooyoung frowned, “I didn’t ask you to let go of me though.” Sunny flicked Sooyoung's forehead and sat beside him, taking the accounting book into her hands, “what’s the problem with the finances, babe? Maybe I can help you solve it.” 

Right, Sunny majored in accounting back when they were in school.

“See here,” Sooyoung pointed at the column with the label: ‘Gyeongi’ and sighed, “every other number is increasing but this one is falling drastically and without reason.” 

Sunny carefully looked through the accounts this time, crossing one leg over the other to make herself feel more comfortable. She focused on trying to get the accounts together and reasonable, unaware of the gaze Sooyoung was giving her - she was only wearing a low-cut long-sleeved shirt and her black , enough to make Sooyoung's hormones rise. 

“Stop staring at me, Soo.”

“How can you expect me to focus on the accounts when you’re only wearing that?!” Sooyoung threw his hands up in the air in slight frustration, “you’re practically asking me to ravish you!”

Sunny tore her eyes off the accounting book and looked down at the clothes she was wearing; a blush crawled upon her cheeks and remained there. She came out of the room in a half-asleep state so she simply threw on any shirt she could find and went out to look for him; hence not even registering that she was barely covered. 

Just then, Sunny turned to Sooyoung with a gaze albeit too innocent to mean an apology, “Oops.”

A couple more groans and helpless attempts at trying to focus on the accounting book and not Sunny's body, Sooyoung gave up and threw himself onto the couch. He buried his face into a cushion, trying hard to get Sunny's milky legs and slightly revealed chest out of his poor not-so-innocent mind. 

“Soo, what do you think you’re doing?” Sunny stood with her hands on her hips, glaring at her boyfriend who was hiding his face, “you need help with those accounts, don’t you?”

Sunny's eyes narrowed when Sooyoung didn't look up, he just continued mumbling incoherent words to himself. She bent down in front of the sofa and started to poke Sooyoung's cheek as annoyingly as possible, hoping Sooyoung would at least look up before she lost her patience with him. 

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung!”

“What?” Sooyoung whined, finally removing the cushion from his face, “are you wearing a pair of shorts or something yet?” 

A shy giggle left Sunny's lips and it suddenly hit her; Sooyoung had been avoiding her because she wasn't wearing a pair of shorts. She should have known that Sooyoung was a guy with hormones too, and seeing the way they had spent every night in her bed; she should have realized that both their hormone levels were pretty high, almost as high as teenagers'. 

“Maybe if you look at me, I’ll reward you with something else.”

Chills ran down Sooyoung’s spine and he could feel an inevitable blood rush going below his abdomen; the mere sight of Sunny shaking her hips and emphasizing her chest in his mind was making him unbelieveably hard. Furthermore, memories of Sunny's very first seduction was still fresh.

Stealthily lifting his head, Sooyoung peeked in between his fingers to check if Sunny was indeed dressed or not. 

“Baby, you know I’m yours,” Sunny purred, sitting beside Sooyoung on the couch, “why are you acting like you’ve never seen me bare before?” Sooyoung pouted and lifted his head, laying it on Sunny's lap instead, “you know that if we start again, we’re not going to leave the bed for hours and I won’t be able to figure out the accounts again.”

Okay, maybe that was kind of true… Sunny bit on her lower lip, running her fingers along the slightly muscular back in front of her. She didn’t know what was wrong with her but it seemed as if she couldn’t get enough of Sooyoung even though they had been at it for a couple of nights in a row. Sooyoung was amazing, and no she didn’t mean just in bed but as a person as well, he made her so happy and it made her wonder if this was a dream.

“I’ll go put on a pair of shorts, okay?” Sunny bent down and placed a small kiss on Sooyoung’s head, “g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter