Chapter 11

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

" KWON YUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! " I screamed as loud as I could. 

Yuri was supposed to keep me company today since Sunny and Taeyeon were helping him to manage the company. It's bad enough I'm always alone at home without my kids and now my husband too. 

" Aish! " I cursed and crossed my arms over my bare chest. 

Well, we made love last night. It's not like I can't control my hormones, I just..... I just need Yuri's junior all the time. I'm pregnant, cut me some slack. 

Honestly after I was pregnant with Yoong and Soojung, I really wasn't keen on having anymore children so soon. Having children was really a difficult task to handle, especially since I'm already taking care of 3 kids. 

" SICABABY!!! " 

Oh my God, my dorky Seobang is finally home. Praise the heavens! 

I quickly adjusted my position to make it look like I was still asleep so I could see his reaction. I realised that Yuri only says beautiful words when I'm asleep and this time, I'm going to make sure I hear it. 

The door opened and a smile automatically formed on my lips. 

" Aigoo, my baby's still asleep.. " 

You're so cute, Honey. I waited for Yuri to say his next few words but to no avail. I pouted involuntarily, not realising that I had just fallen into my Seobang's trap. 

" Sica..... I know you're not asleep... " Yuri teased, running his fingers up and down my . Although my back was facing him, I could feel his smoldering gaze boring into my back. 

I quickly wrapped the covers around my bare body, making sure that no part of my body was exposed to Yuri. I know how hard he has been trying to control his hormones for me. 

I'm not going to give him a tough time. 

" Can't you play along? " I turned, looking at my husband with a pout on my lips. 

Yuri shook his head, resting his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair lovingly. I knew he loved cuddling with me like this, especially since my chest was practically a pillow for him. 

I continued until I remembered that he was supposed to stay with me the whole day. 

" OW!!! SICA! " 

I kicked him off the bed. 

" What was that for? " Yuri sat on the floor, rubbing his head with a pout on his face. Baby, please don't pout at me. I don't want to give in to you right now. 

END POV

" Where were you this morning? " Jessica asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Yuri smiled although he could feel his head aching, hitting the floor a little too hard. He was expecting the question to come anyway and he knew Jessica was going to end up crying again. 

" I went to buy the watermelons you wanted. And since you demanded for those only in Gwangju, I had to go there earlier in the morning to get them. " 

Jessica stayed silent, heart pounding faster at Yuri's honest words. She had been a brat lately, whining and demanding for things that she usually hated eating. 

" I know you can't help but crave certain things so I wanna be a good husband. I can't do much for you when you're in pain or anything. The least I could do is to accede to your needs with the best of my ability, sweetheart. " Yuri whispered, bringing his teary wife into his arms. 

Jessica was silently sobbing, hands covering her face. She couldn't understand what she did in her past life to deserve a man like Yuri in her life. 

" W-Why do you have to b-be so d-damn sweet right now....... " Jessica wailed, throwing her arms around Yuri's neck tightly.

Jessica's emotions were overwhelming now that she was pregnant. Even when it was happiness, the feeling was amplified by a thousand more times.

Yuri could only let out a small chuckle, cradling his wife like how he always did in the past whenever she was feeling down or she was just feeling clingy. 

*

*

*

Taeyeon still at the company, spinning his pen thoughtlessly. He had scared his daughters so much the day he fought with Tiffany. 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun had never seen this side of Taeyeon before since he was a perfect father in their minds and hearts. It was like a slap back to reality for Hyoyeon, being slightly older with her thoughts connecting easily. 

" Daddy.... "

" H-Hyobaby? " Taeyeon stuttered, seeing his eldest daughter at the door of his office. 

Hyoyeon had been ignoring him for a couple of days, not saying anything more than a simple nod as a greeting. Taeyeon was hurt but he couldn't blame her for that. 

He had tried almost everything, from buying her the latest music album she wanted to the simple stuffed toys she always demanded for. 

" Are you talking to me right now? " Taeyeon pointed at himself with a blur expression, earning a couple of giggles from his princess.

Taeyeon quickly got off his chair, bending down on the floor. He opened his arms for his daughter, waiting for her to run to him like old times. 

" Daddy!!! " Hyoyeon screamed and ran to her father in one step, her tears flowing.

She had missed her Daddy so much and she knew that Taeyeon was trying hard to re-build their relationship again. Moreover, her concert was coming and she wanted to make everyone proud of her.

" Baby... " Taeyeon's tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter