Chapter 31

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“F-…”

Jessica rolled over and laid herself comfortably atop her husband’s heaving body, flashing him a chesire grin. “How was that?” She watched Yuri’s expression change from astonishment to shock to a pout, and it made her wonder what was going through Yuri’s mind. Jessica placed her hand on Yuri’s cheek and rubbed it softly, effectively making her husband look her in the eye, “Yah… what are you pouting about now?”  

Yuri ran his fingers through Jessica’s soft auburn locks and enjoyed the soft touch of Jessica’s fingertips on his face, “how can you ask me how the was when you didn’t even let me for an hour?”  

An even more mischievious grin appeared on Jessica's face this time, knowing that her actions had a huge effect on Yuri. She had been in charge last night and Yuri's submission to her only made her want to be in charge more often; Yuri was so y when he was begging to be pleasured by her. Yuri being in charge did make Jessica feel loved and treasured but being taken by force did spice up things some times. 

“Baby, that’s because you’re so gentle and loving all the time…” Jessica whispered, her lips now brushing against Yuri’s, “we need some thrill in bed too…”

As much as Yuri was getting excited at Jessica’s words, a part of him just wanted to take revenge on her for not thinking he could be dominantly y. Jessica was underestimating his bedroom ability pretty much and Yuri was not taking that. He could clearly remember the time where they were used to having real fun in bed but it stopped once they were kidnapped and Jessica had the miscarriage. 

“Really?” Yuri suddenly flipped Jessica onto her back and hovered above her with an incredible lust brewing in his chocolate orbs, “you think I’m not capable of having some thrill in bed?”

The ice princess was torn between seducing her husband or purposely get him angrier so they wouldn’t leave the bed till the next morning (though it was quite impossible since their kids wouldn’t let that happen), it was worth a try. Yuri felt a vein in his head swell when Jessica started to giggle instead of submitting to him like she always did - she was clearly playing with him and angering him on purpose.

“You’re trying to make me stay in bed, aren’t you?”

Yuri finally let out a triumphant smile when Jessica’s smile faltered, her expression turning into one of shock and surprise when he exposed her almost effortlessly. Jessica was such a predictable wife at times, other than when she wanted to be a spontaneous sweetheart. He bent down and gave Jessica’s pouting lips a peck and prepared to get off the bed, sitting at the edge as he tried to find his boxers.

Jessica wrapped the covers around her bare torso and wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist, burying her face into Yuri’s back. “What are you going to do so early in the morning?” Yuri smiled and patted his wife’s head, “I know we’re on holiday and all but I still have to prepare their breakfast, right? Food doesn’t get prepared by itself, Sica.”  

Granted that the kids were slightly older now and they were finally ready to take of themselves by pouring cereal for breakfast, Yuri didn’t want them to start being independent so quickly – kids always grew up so fast, and they would become adults in a blink of an eye. He still prepared breakfast for them as and when, ignoring Jessica’s plan of making them learn how to be independent.

“You know how easy pouring cereal is, don’t you?”

“Yes and you know high up the cereal boxes are, don’t you?” Yuri turned around and pinched Jessica’s nose, “if we were at home then I would let them do it by themselves but we’re only here for one week, so let me pamper them.” 

Jessica pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, ignoring the covers that were sliding off her bare torso, “what about your wife then? Doesn’t she need some pampering too? You're a bad husband, Seobang.” Jessica was still pouting even as Yuri had laid loads of kisses on her lips, as if there was completely no effect at all. 

Even though Jessica seemed to be a little mad at how Yuri was not going to stay in bed, she couldn’t stop herself from watching Yuri get dressed – her eyes always travelling to a certain area beneath his torso. She bit on her lower lip, blood rushing to her womanhood as she stared even harder; maybe if Yuri wasn’t so well-endowed, she wouldn’t be so needy and yearn for him all the time. Not that he ever complained about it but her hormones were always out of control, she knew it too.

“I can’t get used to seeing you dressed after .” Jessica chuckled, laying her head on her hand as she threw Yuri a y wink, “you always look like you’re wearing layers and layers of blankets once you’re clothed.”

Yuri only grinned in response, adjusting his t-shirt and combing his hair so he wouldn’t look like he had been through a vacuum. He was delighted that Jessica had this insatiable appetite for him but there were times when he wished she wasn’t so . He knew the twins wanted another sibling and so did both another child but there had to be a limit or a schedule to their bedroom activities.

“Don’t lie in bed too long, okay? We need to go sightseeing too…” Yuri muttered as he put on a pair of black-rimmed spectacles, finally leaving the room to check on his precious kids, “see you at breakfast, baby.”

A love-sick, infatuated giggle left Jessica's lips as she rolled around in bed, unable to stop herself from smiling. She knew Yuri was starting to find it difficult to keep up with her hormones but at the same time, it was not in her control anyway. If it was easier to get pregnant then she would rather that but till then, having regularly was on Jessica's to-do-list. 

“Umma!”

Soojung was at the door, staring at her mother as if she had seen another ear grow in the middle of her mother’s forehead. It was normal for her to witness Yuri behaving like that but she couldn’t get used to Jessica acting like a lovesick teenager. She ran to the bed and grunted, pushing herself up from the floor and onto the mattress; perhaps disturbing her mother would be the best way to drag Jessica out of bed and into the kitchen for her father.

“Baby, you’re getting a bit heavy…” Jessica teased, faking a loud groan when she lifted Soojung by the armpits and onto the bed beside her, “been stealing all of Yoong’s midnight snacks, haven’t you?”

“Umma…”

It was bad enough that her brother to his heart's content even though Yuri scolded him time and again; now even her mother was doing it. 

Jessica pressed k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter