Chapter 25

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny watched Tiffany gulp shot after shot, ignoring the burning sensation in . She only drank the first four glasses before she stopped; she had to remain sober to make sure Tiffany would return home safely. “Fany-ah, I think you’ve had quite enough.” Tiffany revealed a lopsided smile, “Don’t worry, Sunkyu. I’m still sober.” Sunny sighed before letting go of Tiffany’s wrist; the woman did have a rather high alcohol tolerance.

“You know this isn’t the right way to be solving your argument, don’t you?”

Both ladies turned around and saw Jessica standing there with her arms folded across her chest. “Sica? What are you doing here?” Jessica rolled her eyes and sat on Tiffany’s right, “your little princess called her boyfriend to complain about her Daddy and Mommy.”

Tiffany and Sunny both formed odd expressions at Jessica’s words, “Hyo called Yoong?”

Jessica scoffed, “I WISH she called Yoong. She called my... HUSBAND!!”

Sunny burst into outrageous laughter at Jessica who was pouting at her own statement, obviously jealous of the little girl who stole Yuri’s attention effortlessly. “I was busy seducing him, y’know!” Tiffany choked on her drink and punched her chest, trying to regain her breath. Sunny giggled as she rubbed Tiffany’s back, “I’m pretty sure we didn’t need to know that, Sooyeon.”

It wasn’t long before the three were on their second tray of shots, technically Tiffany had finished enough to form her own tray but she wouldn’t admit it anyway. Jessica looked over at Sunny; Sunny’s eyes mirrored the same worried gaze she had.

“Fany-ah… I don’t blame Taeyeon for wanting a son and you’ve every right to get angry but you can’t drink every time you two fight.” Tiffany turned to Jessica with knitted eyebrows. She frowned even more and gulped down another glass, “I… I don’t understand why he’s being so pushy all of a sudden. Why can’t he look at things from my point of view?”

Sunny took another glass and emptied it; “I honestly envy you for having a husband like Taeyeon. Not every man wants to have more kids now, all they want is a career and a few women to play with.” That being said, Sunny wouldn’t be able to last with Sooyoung if he didn’t want kids either. She was dying to be a mother of her own and start a family with a man who could balance his life.

Jessica nodded in agreement, “but the thing is, you have to be mentally prepared as well. If you’re not ready, talk it out. Don’t cut the conversation short and go drinking like this.” Tiffany put the glass down and leaned her forehead on her arm, resting on the table, “why can’t he understand?”

 

 

To: Sicababy

How’s Fany holding up? Taeyeon’s slightly tipsy too but he’s fine. He needs to know how Fany is now. The kids are already in bed  and they’ll stay over tonight.

I love you x

From: Seobang

 

 

“Miyoung-ah,” Jessica shook Tiffany slightly, awaking the younger one from her short slumber, “shall we go back now?” Tiffany shook her head and pushed herself up, taking another glass from the tray, “I don’t want to face him right now… I don’t think I can.” Sunny frowned, “he’s your husband, Fany-ah. When are you going to face him if not now?”

Tiffany ignored Sunny’s question. Yes, Taeyeon was her husband but it was times like this where she just wanted to ignore that fact and forget everything. She was aware that Taeyeon couldn’t convey his thoughts as well as he wanted to but even so, this issue on having a kid was going to remain as long as he continues forcing her against her will.

What if Tiffany regrets it in the future and starts to blame the cracks in their relationship on their son?

Sunny pulled Tiffany into her arms, caressing her head gently, “don’t think so much about this. I’m sure Taeyeon will think it through, okay?” Tiffany couldn’t hold herself together anymore, crumbling into Sunny’s shoulder. Tears gathered in Jessica’s eyes, seeing her best friend so torn between her husband’s wishes and her own being. 

 

 

To: Seobang

I think it's better if they don't talk it out tonight. Fany's already tipsy and I don't want her to spout nonsense if Taeyeon asks. I know Taeyeon needs to rest too so please make sure he's in bed when we bring her back. 

From: Sicababy

 

 

How could she relax when Tiffany and Taeyeon's marriage was facing yet another problem?

As if the last argument about Taeyeon's disloyal act wasn't enough to break their marriage, here was another obstacle in their course of life. This problem wasn't big enough to cause a divorce but it wasn't small enough to minimize any conflict. 

Sunny snapped her fingers in front of Jessica's face, bringing her out of her trance,  “Sica-ah, is Fany asleep? She’s not moving…” Jessica got off her seat and bent down a little, sighing at how soundly Tiffany was sleeping, “she’s completely knocked out.” 

“Well, no point staying here then. Let’s finish the drinks and get her back home.” Jessica nodded, there were only five glasses left anyway so it shouldn’t be a problem; both hers and Sunny’s alcohol tolerance were pretty high too. She lifted one glass and gulped it down easily, “Should we stay over tonight to take care of her? Taeng’s not sober either and I don’t want them to clash since the kids are all in the house.” 

Sunny agreed, her eyes flickering between Jessica and Tiffany. “Hopefully, they’ll sort it out tomorrow instead of avoiding each other. The only ones who are gonna suffer will be Hyoyeon and Seohyun.” 

Jessica knew that all too well. The same thing happened when she fought with Yuri; her twins suffered the most. Yuri told her about what Yoong and Soojung spoke of when she locked herself in the bedroom and refused to talk to Yuri. Her twins couldn't get used to how neither their father or mother were paying attention to them.

She vowed never to let Yoong and Soojung ever go through that again so she woudn’t let Hyoyeon or Seohyun go through that either. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter