Chapter 28

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“TaeTae! Stop it!”

Tiffany was squealing uncontrollably, squirming as she tried to get out of Taeyeon’s tight grip. Taeyeon had been rubbing his chin against her bare chest and it was getting way too ticklish for her. “Yah, you ert! I said stop it, Kim Taeyeon!” Taeyeon could only chuckle, rubbing his chin even harder against the valley of Tiffany’s bare mounds.

Taeyeon was about to take a into his mouth when he felt Tiffany's hands cup his cheeks, forcing him to look up from her bare body. “Will you ever change your erted ways?” Tiffany asked, gazing into Taeyeon’s dreamy eyes. Taeyeon pushed himself up and rested his forehead against Tiffany’s, “as long as you’re my wife, I won’t ever change.”

Though Tiffany was initially having the time of her life spending all time with Taeyeon in their king-sized bed, her joy was replaced with guilt; guilty at how harsh she was on her husband.

“I’m sorry…” Tiffany mumbled, her hands that were initially placed upon Taeyeon’s bare, muscular back now dropped back to her sides, “I’m sorry for always picking a fight with you…”

“No, no…. baby, what’s wrong?”

Taeyeon was worried about Tiffany’s well-being, perhaps she was sick and that’s why she was being so emotional this morning. He sat up and gathered Tiffany into his arms, leaning back against the headboard with her wife being cradled like a baby. Tiffany buried her face into Taeyeon’s neck, her arms wrapping around his broad shoulders.

“I know you’ve always wanted a boy ever since we got married but I was so hard on you… I shouldn’t have made excuses and tried to get out of it.”

Tiffany’s sincere explanation softened Taeyeon’s heart significantly; his wife was being so hard on herself now. Taeyeon knew he was too rash and demanding a baby boy like that was way too insensitive. He, of all people, should know how painful it was when Tiffany had been giving birth to their precious baby girls.

​“Look, I know I said that we cannot afford to have kids yet but the thing is…” Tiffany mumbled, burying her face into Taeyeon’s neck, “I think I was just afraid that there would be complications. I’m not getting any younger, baby.”

Taeyeon’s heart felt double the hurt at Tiffany’s voice; it was obvious that Tiffany was disappointed in herself for not being able to go along with his wishes. He didn’t want that; it was normal for everyone to feel fearful of something. And with his wife being afraid of pregnancy complications, it was even more natural.

“Hey, don’t say that…” Taeyeon said, moving a stray strand of hair away from Tiffany’s face, “I know you were thinking of the bigger picture and you’re right; I should be making sure of the finances before wanting some more children. Don’t worry, I completely understand.”

A shy smile graced Tiffany's face, enhancing her beauty. For someone who has given birth to two kids and isn't that young anymore, she was a goddess. 

God, his wife wasn't human.

Taeyeon was so thankful that the guys talked some sense into him or he might still be forcing Tiffany to have another kid. He finally realised just how precious his wife was to him and nothing was going to stop him from showing her all his love from now on - she deserved the world and Taeyeon would do whatever it takes to make her happy. 

“You know something, baby?” Taeyeon asked, nuzzling his nose against hers, “you deserve so much happiness and my heart is literally exploding right now. You’re so darn gorgeous, your bare body pressing against mine and o-oh my G-God…”

Tiffany had grabbed hold of his junior, gently as it started to rise slowly, “you were saying?” She couldn’t help but smirk, feeling her husband’s body shudder against her as his mouth fell open in pleasure. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” Tiffany whispered, lifting her other hand to his face as she ran a finger down his cheek.

And in a flash, Tiffany had Taeyeon pinned under her.

Taeyeon’s eyelids were already half-closed, feeling Tiffany’s bare womanhood grind against his abs. He held onto her waist, guiding her into a steady rhythm. “Oh my God… that feels so good, Taetae…” Tiffany moaned as she pressed even harder on Taeyeon’s abs, serving as friction to her throbbing .

If the sight of Tiffany sitting on him with her jaw dropped wasn't enough to make him right there and then, the juices leaking from her and creating a puddle on his abs were. Taeyeon always had a thing for Tiffany's juices, and he would not mind having it everyday if Tiffany permitted him to.

“Baby, stop.”

With Tiffany’s command, Taeyeon released Tiffany’s waist from his grip and let them rest at his sides. Tiffany grinned and swung her legs off, getting off the bed totally. “Yah! Where do you think you’re going?” Taeyeon whined, trying to sit up from the bed. “How can you leave me hanging here?”

“Who said I was going to leave you hanging?”

Holy .

Tiffany had come back with handcuffs and a small string, a glorious -eating smirk on her face. She swung the handcuffs in one and held onto the small string, waving it in front of Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon gulped audibly, his wife was obviously going to be dominant tonight and it was going to be more than a hell of a ride for him.

“Hands up.”

Taeyeon raised his wrists obediently, taking a small nibble at Tiffany’s when she leaned over to cuff his wrists to the headboard. “You’re like a hungry baby, Taetae. Let go of my right now.” Taeyeon ignored her and engulfed her left into his mouth, ling without a care in this world. Tiffany groaned but she knew she had to take control; grabbing hold of Taeyeon’s hair, she yanked him back and glared at him.

“I wasn’t going to do this but you asked for it.”

With that said, Taeyeon didn’t even have a chance to protest as Tiffany lifted his and tied the string around his growing length. Tiffany gave the tip of Taeyeon's a few kisses as she proceeded to tie the string even tighter; with that, there was no possibility of before Tiffany did. Taeyeon squirmed as he felt the cold air blowing against his semi-hard ; Tiffany was a beast when she wanted to be.

“Baby, have mercy on me please…” Taeyeon didn’t have to wait for Tiffany to begin her ual ministrations, he knew he was going to end up begging by the end of this, “I’m sorry, I should have listened to you a while ago. Fany, you know I need to … don’t torture me like this.”

When Tiffany looked up at him, Taeyeon realised how dark her pupils had gotten; a sign of how lustful she was feeling at the moment. Tiffany stood to her full height and brought her hands up, cupping her full s. She carefully slid her hands down her sides, moving it down to her bare womanhood. Taeyeon’s saliva gathered in his mouth as Tiffany’s finger rubbed her in fast circles.

“You know what I want to hear from you, don’t you?”

Taeyeon moaned when Tiffany scooped some of her juices and covered his erect with them. With another at the slit of his junior, Taeyeon’s hips leaped off the bed. If anything, Tiffany’s motions on his was already driving him nuts, he didn’t need anything else.

“Please me… Mistress.”

Tiffany's eyes shined with pride as she watched her husband squirm beneath her, literally begging her to let him release. She knew it might be a bit harsh and difficult but a part of her wanted to make him beg; it made her chest feel a lot lighter knowing that Taeyeon would only be doing this for her and not any other woman. 

“What was that?” Tiffany looked up into Taeyeon’s eyes as she bent down and took his into , “I don’t think I can hear you.” She continued to make eye-contact, ignoring the subtle s he was giving in order to get his shaft deeper into her cavern. “Come on, baby… I need to hear it,” Tiffany moaned as she blew o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter