Chapter 35

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The airport was a nice place; it had a calm interior and a very refreshing atmosphere. It also allowed some serenity and peace to some extent - this was probably the reason why Sooyoung loved coming to the airport. He always got bullied in school due to his undesirable size but afterward, he would come to the airport to either study or calm his emotions. No one would judge or bully him here... it was his safe haven.

Even now, it was his safe haven. 

 

To: youngie ♥

i'm going to board the plane with Fany now

see you later baby 

i miss you xo 

 

Sunny had been the love of his life since he was in high school and one of the reasons was because she never once bullied him. She always stepped in to help him whenever she could without trying to invoke some sort of reaction from him. He could see the pity in her eyes whenever she tried to comfort as well as look at his injuries. That was the most likely reason why he fell for her in the first place. 

 

To: my baby ♥

be safe 

i'll be waiting for you

i love you

 

“Sooyoung?”

“Taeyeon, what are you doing here so early?” Sooyoung asked in surprise; he had come earlier so he could accomplish some work and have his meals here.

Taeyeon looked as if he hadn’t slept at all; his eyebags were huge and his cheeks were sunken. He looked so exhausted by something, though Sooyoung didn’t need to be a genius to know why. Sunny had told him about how Taeyeon called Yuri in Florida without finding out the facts behind everything first. Sooyoung could only imagine how much he missed Tiffany, especially with their daughters asking where their mother was.

“Can I have one iced americano and a dozen glazed donuts, please?”

“Sure, give me a moment.”

Although Sooyoung was simply waiting for the cashier to come back in a relaxed pose, there was a certain woman staring at him with a rather intrigued look in her eyes. He couldn't seem to stop looking down at his phone with a lovesick grin though; the lockscreen of Sunny in an over-sized shirt belonging to him and a simple black underwear reading a book was simply beautiful. 

Probably because it was the picture that was taking most of his attention, he didn't realise the stranger making her way towards where he was standing. 

“Excuse me?”

Sooyoung looked up with a smile, “yes?”

“Aren’t you the famous Choi Sooyoung who owns a chain of restaurants and bars around Seoul all the way to Busan?”

A blush appeared on Sooyoung’s cheeks when he heard that; he was not that famous honestly, seeing as not everyone recognised him when he was on the streets. He didn’t find it that big of a problem, he preferred the privacy and comfort rather than more attention. It might have something to do with him getting heavily bullied in the past, but either way Sooyoung preferred comfort and privacy with Sunny.

“I do own those chains but I’m not famous,” Sooyoung chuckled, “thank you for recognising me though.”

Taeyeon cocked an eyebrow as he watched the situation unfold right in front of him; he couldn’t recognise the woman talking to Sooyoung and judging by how Sooyoung was looking at her, it was obvious that he didn’t know either. He sighed and stood up, he was going to save Sooyoung's poor before Sooyoung got even more terrified by the woman. Sooyoung never did well with interacting with strangers; everyone knew that.

“Soo? I thought you were getting me a cup of coffee?” Taeyeon asked cutely, patting Sooyoung’s shoulder. He got an idea all of a sudden, a grin appearing on his face, “baby, let’s go…”

Sooyoung thought he was suddenly into a deep nightmare, seeing Taeyeon act all cute and even wrapping his arm around his waist. It was only when Taeyeon rolled his eyes in exhaustion and sent him a keep-up-with-the-situation look, eyes darting to the woman beside them. Sooyoung suddenly broke into a similar grin, wrapping his arms around Taeyeon’s shorter frame as well. 

Taeyeon puckered his lips at Sooyoung in a disgusting manner, just enough to make the woman beside them leave in a hurry.

“Geez, get off me,” Sooyoung shivered a little, knuckling Taeyeon’s forehead for being so gay, “that was a good idea but don’t do that ever again.”

Taeyeon made a face in return and stuck his tongue out at Sooyoung, taking the cup from the shocked cashier. He wasn’t going to pay for this drink, especially when Sooyoung offered to get him one. Sooyoung rolled his eyes and kicked Taeyeon's , turning back to the cashier with a bright smile of his own. He could only imagine how shocked everyone was witnessing an odd scene of two guys hugging like a couple in front of a woman.

“I apologise for my embarrassing friend.”

 

*

 

Yuri could feel a rather feathery sensation moving along his bare torso; soon enough, the initial soothing sensation turned into a sensual and warm one. He didn’t even need to open his eyes to know that his wife was awake and yearning for his attention all over again. Jessica wasn't satisfied last night, especially since he fell asleep even before they reached the 5th round. He smiled widely and groaned softly, running his fingers through the mop of hair next to him.

“Sica…”

Jessica grinned, cuddling closer to her husband’s warm body as she pressed her lips against his toned chest. She loved hugging him in the mornings where Yuri's voice was extra husky and y as hell. She led one of his arms around her waist, her head resting on the other. The feeling of security Yuri's arms gave her was amazing and Jessica wanted to remain like this all the time.

“Good morning, Seobang.”

“Hey… aren’t you tired?”

“No…” Jessica pouted and pinched Yuri’s stomach, “you fell asleep before I could get enough!”

Yuri finally opened his eyes and turned to face Jessica, a smirk started to come on when he noticed her cheeks turning pinkish. He retracted his arm under Jessica's head and placed it under his own head, staring at Jessica with a handsome smile that never failed to make her heart race. Jessica wanted to hide from Yuri's charismatic gaze; it was completely overwhelming for her heart and mind.

Jessica pinched Yuri’s nose and pouted, “stop staring at me like that, please.”

“But you’re so cute,” Yuri mumbled, not stopping his staring anytime soon; he truly enjoyed staring at his wife like that. She was so bare and vulnerable that it was adorable. “I love watching you in the morning; you’re always so shy.”

A high-pitched dolphin squeal left Jessica's lips and she buried herself under the covers, mumbling all sorts of incoherent curses at her husband. She couldn't stop blushing like a teenager talking to her crush; Yuri's effect on her was truly remarkable. She wasn't complaining though; anything like this was much better than the two of them fighting and at each other's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter