Chapter 12

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Stop crying and eat this! " Victoria yelled in frustration. 

Soojung had been crying non-stop for the past 4 days, rejecting all the food that was offered. She couldn't stand staying in a dark room for so long without her Appa and Umma.

" Stop shouting at Soojung! " Yoong screamed, struggling in his bounds. 

These two kids were getting on Victoria's nerves, her patience was running low with their noise. Their constant cries and screams were annoying the out of her. 

" DON'T SHOUT AT ME! " Victoria raised her hand, about to swing it against Yoong's cheeks. 

Yoong flinched. 

" What do you think you're doing? " Nichkhun grabbed Victoria's hand with a fierce glare. 

Victoria tried to snatch her hand away but Nichkhun pushed her slightly, standing in front of Yoong defensively. Kidnapping the kids were bad enough, he couldn't let her lay her hands on them. 

" Don't touch them. " Nichkhun let go of her hand and immediately turned towards the kids. 

Victoria wanted to explode with anger but she couldn't, knowing that she was in the wrong for this. She couldn't blame Nichkhun or the kids for acting the way they did. 

The twins were barely 5. 

Cursing under her breath, Victoria took out her phone. If Nichkhun was going to keep defending the twins that way, she needed some other people to help her. 

" Are you okay? " Nichkhun cupped Yoong's cheeks, wiping away the angry tears that had rolled down Yoong's face when Victoria was screaming at his twin. 

Yoong nodded and looked at Soojung, turning towards Nichkhun with a pleading look. He was still young but he knew how to differentiate between a good person and a bad person. 

Nichkhun nodded and kissed his forehead. 

" Shhh... Stop crying.. " Nichkhun cupped Soojung's cheeks, wiping away her tears although she kept sobbing more as Nichkhun wiped her tears away. 

Soojung sniffled and coughed a couple of times, her eyes feeling a bit painful after crying for such a long time. She didn't like it here, she wanted her Appa.

" Where's Appa? " Soojung asked softly, looking around for Yuri. 

" I want Umma.... " Soojung started to sob again after seeing Nichkhun's blank face, he had no answer for her. 

Nichkhun looked away, he couldn't stop the guilt from attacking his heart. Soojung and Yoong were already so upset and angry without their parents and now, they had to endure the shouting and scoldings from Victoria.

Just what did the little Kwons do to deserve such treatment from Victoria? 

*

*

Yuri was pacing up and down the living room, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. His twins had been taken just like that and he had no clue of who might have done it. 

Yoona, Sunny and Taeyeon were gathered in the living room as well. Tiffany had to stay with Jessica in the bedroom to take care of her needs.  

Jessica couldn't get too stressed over anything, not when she was pregnant with their third little Kwon. 

" Oppa... I think it's Victoria. " Yoona said suddenly, catching everyone's attention. 

" I don't think she would have the guts, right? Kidnapping is a serious offence, Yoona. " Taeyeon said unsurely.

The price to pay for kidnapping was huge but Victoria Song was an unscrupulous woman who would stop at nothing to get what she wanted.

" Taeng, she's Victoria Song. She's a woman of a different league. " Sunny reminded. 

Yuri stayed silent, trying to gather all his thoughts together. If it was indeed Victoria who took them away, he would be the cause of his children's own kidnapping. 

" I SAID IT'S HER! " 

" IT CAN'T BE! " 

" CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT UP PLEASE?! " Yuri blew up, his emotions and thoughts running wild at everyone's shouting and speculations. 

Taeyeon and Sunny immediately quietened down, realising that they were driving Yuri nuts with all their different opinions on the matter. 

It wasn't time for any guessing. They needed to get their heads together in order to find out who was behind this kidnapping case before Jessica has to get involved. 

" I'm sorry for shouting. I.... I... " Yuri sat on the couch, covering his face.

Yoona moved towards her brother and wrapped her arms around him, trying to give him some strength. It wasn't easy for Yuri at all. 

Jessica was pregnant and it was only the first trimester, now his twins were both taken away. 

" Yul, we should call the police right now. " Yuri turned towards the stairs, Jessica was walking down with Tiffany supporting her down the stairs.

" Baby! " Yuri ran to the stairs, taking Jessica from Tiffany. 

" Seobang, is there any news yet? " Jessica turned towards Yuri, her hands resting against her husband's shoulders. 

Yuri could only shake his head as his tears started to roll down from his eyes, unable to face Jessica's warm but loving gaze emitting from her chocolate orbs. 

Jessica watched her husband break down in front of her. She knew Yuri was stressed out as well, especially since she was pregnant. Her heart went out to her husband. 

" Stop crying, Baby.. " Jessica brought her hands up to Yuri's face, wiping away his tears with her thumbs. 

Tiffany was trying to hold her tears in as well, she couldn't imagine if her kids were taken away from her grasp just like that. Thankfully, Hyoyeon and Seohyun were both with their grandparents.

 Before anyone else could make a move, Yuri's phone beeped on the table. 

To: Kwon Yuri

If you want your twins back safely, meet me in the park at 7.30 tonight. 

" Oppa..... " Yoona whispered, holding up his phone. 

Yuri and Jessica made their way to where everyone was and Yuri read the message aloud. He knew who it was by now and he was going to take her head-on. 

" I will go tonight. " 

" Yul, don't be rash. " Taeyeon scolded. 

Yuri's emotions were taking over him and they couldn't let anything happen to Yuri just like that. Jessica has to worry about her kids, she can't worry about Yuri as well. 

" I need to get my twins back! I have to take the risk! " 

Jessica pulled at Yuri's sleeve, trying to get him to calm down. At this rate, Yuri and Taeyeon were going to get into another fight before the kids are found. 

" Seobang, shut up. Let me decide. " Jessica scolded and pulled him by the collar, making him sit on the sofa without another word. 

Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's arm and signaled him to keep quiet. Yoona and Sunny were both engrossed in their own thoughts, wondering if calling the police was still good enough. 

" Yoona, call the police. " Jessica instructed and Yoona hopped to it immediately, Sunny tagging behind her. Tiffany sat beside her best friend and rubbed Jessica's back, calming her down a little. 

" Baby, I need to go tonight. I need to get our kids back. I can't imagine how they must be feeling. Soojung must be screaming a-and Yoong m-might be struggling.. I ca---- " 

Jessica pressed her lips against Yuri's, both their tears flowing down from their eyes in the process. She couldn't hear anymore of it. 

Although it didn't sound like it, it seemed like she was either going to lose her husband or her twins. There was no way in hell she was going to make that decision. 

" Please don't go.... " Jessica broke the kiss, pressing their foreheads together. 

Their breaths were tickling each other's, thoughts running in the opposite direction. Yuri was desperate, he wanted to get his kids back now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter