Chapter 1

Love Matters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KWON YOONG! KWON SOOJUNG!” Jessica yelled after she saw the mess in the living room. 

“Umma!”

The twins came running towards their beloved mother standing at the door with plastic bags in her hands.

“Umma, Soojung help you!!” Soojung grabbed one plastic bag and dragged it to the kitchen. “Me too!” Yoong pouted and took the other one to the kitchen too. Jessica quickly made a dash to her room and came down in Yuri's shirt and a pair of shorts, making her look extra good that afternoon. 

Remembering the huge mess she had seen in the living room a while ago, Jessica felt her blood boil a little. “What have the two of you been doing?” She sternly asked, her hands now on her hips. “Um...” Soojung drew little circles with her foot as she crossed her arms behind, knowing she was naughty. Yoong looked down at his feet. 

“Umma won't scold you, tell me.” Jessica softened up and brought her twins to the couch. 

“Soojung wanted to help Yoong paint but the paint bottle dropped onto the floor and Soojung wanted to wipe it but the paint couldn't come out.... WAHHHH!!!!!” The little girl bawled her eyes out in her mother's arms. “Baby, don't cry. Hush... Umma knows, don't cry. Soojung-ah, it's okay…” The blonde wiped her daughter's tears and kissed her chubby cheek, “we can just wash it later.”

Yoong hugged his mother's legs and buried his face there, “Umma, Yoong sorry…”

“Aigoo, my babies... Umma's not angry. Let's wait for Appa to come back and we'll go to Mommy Fany and Daddy Tae's house for dinner, okay? You can see Little Hyo and Seobaby.” Jessica kissed her babies and brought them to the play room.

“YAY!!!!”

“Hmmmm...” Jessica yawned, stretching her back as she did so. “Umma tired?” Soojung asked, holding her teddy bear.

“A little bit. Don't worry, baby.”

“Umma go to sleep! YOONG!! Soojung and Yoong bring Umma to sleep.” Soojung shouted at the top of her voice as her brother dropped his robot. “Okay!” The twins started to pull Jessica's arms and legs, walking her to her bedroom.

Jessica looked down and saw her twins dragging her to the bedroom. She couldn't thank God enough for giving her these two loving angels. And of course, her husband. Before she knew it, she was already in front of her king-sized bed. The pillow was calling out to her and so were those warm covers. The twins pushed her onto the bed and slowly covered their mother. 

“Now sleep, Umma! Soojung love you.” Soojung was struggling to crawl onto the bed and Jessica giggled. 

Lifting the little girl by her armpits, she supported Soojung as she finally managed to get up onto the bed. The baby girl smiled and cupped her mother's cheeks, pulling it playfully. “Goodnight, Umma!” Soojung giggled and placed a huge kiss on her mother's lips. 

Yoong pouted and sat on the floor, crossing his arms jealously. “What's wrong, handsome?” Jessica teased, leaning over the bed with Soojung in her arms. “Soojungie always hogs Umma! I don't like it!” Yoong pouted even more. Soojung laughed at her cute brother before she climbed down from the bed and hugged him from the side. 

Maybe being twins had its advantages, Yoong could never stay angry with his sister for long. Just a hug from Soojung and his anger or sadness would be lightened. 

“Soojung love Yoong!” She giggled and kissed Yoong's cheek. “Yoong love Soojung too!” Yoong smiled back and he got up, kissing his mother goodnight before walking to the door with his sister. 

Yoong turned the light off as Soojung ran back in, turning on the bedside lamp, knowing their Umma couldn't sleep in total darkness. The twins waved cutely and ran back to the playroom.

Jessica smiled and looked at her phone, “Aigoo, my cuties.”  

Unable to resist temptation, she pouted before dialling her husband's number. 

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

“Hello?” Yuri didn't bother to look at the caller ID and answered it while looking at his files. 

“Seobang…” A whining voice rang through his ears. 

Yuri put down his file immediately and smiled, he could imagine Jessica pouting on the other side of the phone. He quickly saved the document on his laptop and put it on standby. “Yes, Sica?” Yuri whined back and smiled, hearing his wife's angelic giggle. 

“What time are you coming home, Seobang?”

“Hm. As early as my Sicababy wants me to go home.” He teased and chuckled as he heard his wife complaining, it was pretty obvious that she was blushing as well.

Jessica was rolling around in her bed, playing with the covers and whatnot. “What if I want you home now?” She smirked as she just challenged her playful husband.

“Then I'll leave the office right now.” Yuri said without hesitation and she couldn't help but let out a shy giggle.

“Come home soon, okay? I miss you.”

The tanned guy sighed, he felt guilty. He had been neglecting his wife ever since Kwon Corp and Kim Corp joined as business partners. Both his best friend, Taeyeon and him were equally busy.

Yuri frowned and whispered, “I'm sorry, baby.”

Jessica smiled faintly, she knew that he was starti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter