School Trip p.2

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GI - Gi Yeuk

After visiting at least 3 different kinds of museums that day you and the rest of the students were pretty much exhausted. All they wanted or basically needed was to spend some time on their own. Where they were allowed to choose what they were going to do next.

During your last visit you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You blinked standing next to Hoseok. You elbowed him and he fixed his eyes on you. You nodded your head signalizing to him to cover you up so you could pull out the phone. He got the signal and did as he was told. You pulled the phone out seeing that you had received a message from; Eunji. Your eyes bulged out and you quickly read the message you had received.

“Hey ice princess. Heard you were in Busan thank you for sharing the news. I am being sarcastic if you didn’t understand. We’ll be waiting outside for you and take you with us to the amusement park after your tormented tour from one museum to the other is over. How do I know? I believe revealing that answer will be dangerous. Are you willing to risk your life for it? Just kidding, don’t your pants. Anyways see you later”

You rolled your eyes at the long sarcastic message but couldn’t wait to meet the girls that you hadn’t seen for so long. You grinned and pushed your phone back inside your pocket and patted Hoseok’s back telling him it was okay now. He went back to his spot and Baekhyun noticed you smiling secretly to yourself. He wondered what made you all happy all of a sudden. He knew it couldn’t be Yoongi as he was in the way back leaning against the wall and minding his own business.

When the last visit was over you ran over to Sora and yanked her away from the guys and rushed out of the museum. The rest of the students watched you two flee away in a daze. First of all they were shocked that you were seen so close with Sora all of a sudden. The second of all you were pretty fast.

“Where are you taking me?” Sora stressed once the two of you were outside and you turned around with a grin on your face.

“You said you wanted to have quality time with me, right?” You grabbed onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter