I Can Be Badass

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu & Junggigo ft. Lil Boi - Some

“Aaah” Wonho sighed in delight letting the scent of newly made soup invade his nostrils. He picked up his spoon that was dipped inside the bowl and placed it inside his mouth, tasting the vegetable soup. “Mmmm” He continued praising your work liking the taste of the soup you had made him recently.

All you had been doing was clean his house as it seemed a bit too messy for your liking, and in the end decided to make him something healthy and light to eat. While you were occupied with your own work Wonho had been sleeping. You didn’t mind though, he needed all the rest he could get so he could recover as soon as possible. And from the look of it, it seemed like he was recovering faster than expected. Besides from lying down he was now sitting up with his blanket tucked around his shoulders and his hands occupied with the bowl and spoon.

“Wait a minute” Wonho hollered letting his eyes examine his now neatly cleaned living room only to shift his gaze over to you. “Did you…clean?” He furrowed his brows his head tilting slightly to the side. Even though he had become a bit better the tiredness in his eyes, and his pale skin was still visible.

You nodded your head and his eyes rounded in surprise. “Wow, I had no clue the Shin Hyerim could clean and cook” He emphasized and you pouted while wrinkling your nose.

“I think the whole marriage thing has made it easier for me to do such tasks” You smiled sheepishly at him and he chuckled in response.

“Whatever the cause it, I can’t say I am not liking it” He winked making you giggle due to the fact that even if he was ill, he still mocked you instead of sparing the energy.

“I think that’s enough for now” He reached the bowl out to you and you blinked but took a hold of it noticing how his eyes kept closing slowly, seemed like he wasn’t fully recovered yet. “This feels better” You scooted to the end of the sofa letting him stretch out his legs and lay back down on the couch. You frowned seeing how there was still a lot of soup left inside the bowl, but you were happy at the fact that he actually managed to consume some of it.

“So, does everyone at school know about you and Baekhyun?” He questioned with his arm covering for his eyes while he was lying on his back. You were in the kitchen and washing the bowl and the moment you had wiped your hands you returned to the living room.

“Not really. That was supposed to happen today” You scrunched your nose and he swiftly uncovered his eyes looking at you horrified.

“No way, and I stopped it? Way to go, Wonho” He mumbled under his breath being disappointed at himself for getting sick at the wrong time.

“Hey! Don’t say that! It’s not like Baekhyun and I are getting a divorce. We’ll just do it the first thing tomorrow” You assured him walking over and pulled the cover up to his chin. He kept gazing at you and you smiled at him patting his head. “Now be a good boy and go to sleep” He smiled back at you and grabbed your wrist before you could turn to leave.

“Thank you so much, for being the bestest friend ever!” You couldn’t help but roll your eyes remembering how the two of you always used that particular word for everything that was better than ‘best’. But soon a smile tugged o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter