Recovering

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nell - Perfect

“Whoa! Slowly, love” Baekhyun mentioned as you tried getting up from your bed. Your feet were dangling from the bed, your free hand holding onto Baekhyun’s. You were still at the hospital. You had been there for over two weeks already and the doctor believed you were recovering quite fast. Within a day or two you were free to go home. But for now you had to practice on your walking. Your legs had turned all jelly because of the accident and with proper training you would be back on track again.

“One step at a time” He held onto your hand tightly in his and noticed how you were beginning to walk normally compared to earlier. “A little more, you got this” He encouraged you and your face was all concentrated on your feet seeing how it was becoming easier for you now.

You managed to walk around the room without any problems and the moment you plopped back on the bed you cheered and high fived Baekhyun who was just as overjoyed as you. “Give me some sugar” You whined holding your arms in the air and Baekhyun couldn’t help but laugh at your sweetness. He walked up to you cupping your face. He began with pecking your forehead, both of your cheeks, the tip of your nose only to settle his lips onto yours in the end. You smiled through the kiss and you felt him mimic you.

The moment you pulled back he continued cupping your face and pressed his forehead against yours gazing lovingly in your eyes. “I love you” Your heart fluttered by those three words as you smiled at him.

“I love you too”

When he was attending school during the mornings you would stay at the hospital and train with the doctors. But the moment he came back he would be by your side during the whole day. Even his parents and yours dropped by every single day when they got the time to. And today wasn’t any different.

“Honey, look at you” Your mother giddied followed by your mother in law.

“Omma!” You shouted when you noticed her and Baekhyun stepped away so you could hug your mother tightly.

“Look what we brought with us” Your mother in law spoke. She held up a box with your favorite cake as you had been whining about it for the past two days.

“Omo! Let’s slice it now” You beamed right away clapping your hands out of joy. But from the corner of your eyes you noticed Baekhyun leaning against the wall while shaking his head at your childish behavior. You pouted towards him only to laugh when his mother slapped his arm.

“Stop looking at her like that” You stuck your tongue out on him when your mother in law walked to your side and patted your head. “This poor thing has experienced a lot already” You nodded your head agreeing with her with puckered up lips.

Baekhyun rolled his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter