Kingka

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - If I Ruled the World

Finally recess had arrived and Seokjin and you headed out of the classroom. You were chatting during the class and continued chatting while walking out of the room. Seokjin had fortunately for you, but unfortunately for the rest, been placed beside you in class. So your talking went on nonstop annoying the rest of your classmates. Well, there was this one classmate that was more than annoyed, he was jealous. It was none other than your husband, Baekhyun.

“The rest is probably at the canteen” Seokjin tugged on your arm and you were a bit taken aback.

“No way?! The rest of the guys are here too?” Your eyes widened to the extent they could fall out of their containers. Seokjin laughed and nodded his head while crossing his arms.

“Well, of course. What would I be doing here alone?” His brow cocked and without thinking twice you grabbed onto his arm and dashed towards the canteen. Baekhyun opened his mouth about to call for you when he realized you were at school. He sighed and Chanyeol planted his hand on his shoulder.

“Don`t take it to heart. Just hang on another year and you`ll finally become official” Baekhyun only shrugged his hand off his shoulder not wanting to say anything that would seem as nagging. Without wasting anytime he grabbed onto his books and walked out of the classroom meeting Sora.

He gave her a tiny smile and seeing you running off with Seokjin earlier made her understand why he was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter