Announcement

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2ne1 - Falling in Love

After school the next day the guys had to spend more time at school, or at the basketball court. Since the school had invested in them so they could become the best basketball players at school they needed to practice. Only then they would be able to face the other players from other schools. They needed to practice and that practically every day starting from today. While they were practicing they decided it would only be fair if you stayed and watched them play. At first you rejected not wanting to leave Baekhyun in the cold, but in second thoughts you complied. It was because you had to visit Wonho`s workplace to get some tips about this certain problem that had been bothering you.

While sitting at the stands you watched the guys playing against each other the teacher standing on the sidelines watching their every move. You watched how Yoongi was dribbling the younger one, Jimin and made a shot a few feet away from the basket and the ball went straight through it. He cheered as he pressed his lips against his palm and waved with his fingertips towards you. You felt yourself stiffen in your seat seeing his signature move. It brought back memories you had wanted to forget already.

Flashback

“We`re playing this Saturday, you have to come and watch” Namjoon hollered after you and you wrinkled your nose disagreeing a little.

“Why the long face?” Hoseok nudged your side and you stared back at him.

“What`s the use? It`s not like you`re going to notice me among the audience” You huffed not liking the fact that the boys were becoming more and more known, it only meant that you had to share them with others. They didn`t play basketball professionally, but they were quite known on the streets.

“You have to watch us play, okay?” Yoongi leaned closer to the 14 year old you and you blinked back at him. “I`ll make sure you`ll feel special during the game” He winked and your curiosity got the best of you.

“How is that even possible? You need to focus on the game and not me”

“I can do both” He spoke with confident oozing out of him and the boys even leaned closer now to hear what he had to say.

“How?”

“It`s easy. Every time I score I`ll kiss my hand and stretch it in the air waving with my fingertips, that will be for you”

End of Flashback

You jolted up from your seat and walked away from there being a bit uncomfortable after seeing his move. It was probably about time to talk to your cousin about this certain dilemma that had been roaming your mind. But before you could leave Seokjin hollered after you.

“Where are you going?” You your heels and grinned.

“I just need to take care of something and I`ll be right back” He gave an ‘okay’ sign and you noticed Yoongi grinning towards you standing behind him. Your heart drumm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter