Pretty Face

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Just One Day

The next day you and Baekhyun decided you would go on grocery shopping without the car. You were two individuals who could carry your stuff on your own, and besides the weather was too nice to sit inside the car. While going on a stroll towards the store that was a little further than your neighborhood you noticed the surroundings just change dramatically.

You had told Baekhyun about a shortcut to the store, and Baekhyun was surprised by the sudden environment change, while you were indifferent. You had seen this place before, you had passed by it several times but for Baekhyun this was all new.

“Hey, are you sure this is the way?” He softly spoke up and you nodded your head determined.

“Of course I am sure” You gave him a quick glance seeing him all crumpled up looking at the worn out buildings, streets filled with trash and graffiti made on walls. “Are you scared?”

Baekhyun quickly straightened his back and held his head up high. “No” He responded straightforwardly and you covered your mouth muffling your laughter.

Without getting the chance to mock Baekhyun some more you heard someone yell after you. “Hey, giggles. Mind throwing the ball over the fence?” You snapped your head towards the source of voice your brow arching, but soon your fierce attitude was replaced with a shocked one.

“Hyerim?” The same guy questioned seeing your face. Baekhyun was too stunned to utter a word. He couldn`t understand you even knew someone at this side of town. He decided not to make a scene; instead he wanted to wait and ask who this guy was later.

 “Yoongi!” You ran over the fence leaving Baekhyun behind. Yoongi and the rest of the guys ran over to the fence too being thrilled to see you.

“It`s been too long. How have you been?” You exclaimed and he grinned.

“Good, good” he nodded being laid back. “You?”

You grinned. “Good too!” You and Yoongi went way back. He was your childhood friend, and during the time you lived at this side of the town he and his crew were your only true friends, and then you moved away when your father beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter