Threatened

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang - Let Go

Baekhyun ran down the hallway reaching the Emergency doors. Seeing the red lamp only made his heart tremble as he supported his weight against the wall nearby. He slid down to his knees not understanding how all of this could have happened. You two hadn’t even spoken to each other. He hadn’t even apologized to you properly and here he was at a hospital. This couldn’t be goodbye, it just couldn’t. “Hang in there, Hyerim” He mumbled under his breath.

As the hours seemed to pass by Baekhyun was still glued to his chair just staring at his feet. His hoodie placed over his head and his hands covering his face. He was silently praying for himself that everything was going to be okay. Baekhyun hadn’t dared getting up from his spot being afraid the doctors would walk out any minute and give him the news.

He felt several people passing him by but he couldn’t care. He was just waiting for the doctor’s voice to echo in the hallway and he could receive his news.

“Ah there you are” Baekhyun snapped his head up seeing Yoongi standing face to face with the doctor. “The patient is in a normal condition. Although she did break her right arm which is now casted. As of now she might be too tired to interact, but she’s awake” Yoongi smiled as his friends cheered right after.

“Thank you so much” Yoongi bowed to the doctor and the guys followed. Baekhyun wiped away his tears swiftly and jolted up from his chair and ran over to the doctor.

“Thank you so much!” He spoke from his heart and the doctor blinked for a few seconds only to understand that he might be close to you too. He only bowed back to Baekhyun and walked away from there.

Baekhyun noticed Yoongi stepping inside the room you were lying inside now. He decided to follow. He didn’t want to cause a fight with him, not when you had been in an accident recently. But it seemed like Yoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter