Comfort

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang - Love You to Death

The last day of the trip had arrived and you were sitting on the van heading back home. This time too you were left with sitting with Yoongi and his group of friends. It was better that way instead of being in the same van as Baekhyun. You had no idea he could be this cruel ignoring you even when you confronted him a day before.

A sigh escaped your lips while staring out of the window. You had been sitting inside too long the van was beginning to suffocate you. Your hand tucked inside your pocket and pulled out your phone only to make you curse mentally. You had forgotten to charge your phone the other day. When you got back from hanging out with Yoongi and the girls it was pretty late. You went to a deep slumber the moment your head collided with the pillow.

Yoongi noticed your irritation and quickly sneaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You blinked looking up at him and he only smiled at you. “Get some rest and stop thinking about, Baekhyun”

“But-“

“I know why you’re in deep thoughts. If he doesn’t care to fight for you then he’s not worth it” He pointed out and you felt your insides twist by the thought of him not being worthy enough for you. You knew better than that. You had this gut feeling telling you that you had missed out on a huge detail. It just didn’t make sense that Baekhyun was still ignoring you like this.

Just when that thought struck your mind you noticed how Yoongi was keeping you close to him. You jolted out of his embrace immediately leaving him baffled. “I am more…comfortable like this” You spoke awkwardly fixing your eyes on the window again. No wonder Baekhyun was still mad. You hadn’t made it clear enough for Yoongi that you were already taken. He was taking all the chances he could to keep you close to him.

When you arrived back to school you got off the van and an idea popped in your mind. Just right around the corner was Wonho and the café he worked at. Talking to him was probably the best decision. He always knew what to say to make it clear for you. Right now your mind was all clouded with all kinds of thoughts, he could help you out with that.

You grabbed onto your suitcase not even bidding goodbye to Yoongi and his friends. You even passed by the van Baekhyun was inside, and went straight over to Wonho’s work place. You walked inside and headed for an empty table. It seemed like Wonho had already noticed you as he waved your way.

“Just give me…” He spoke checking out his wristwatch. “20 minutes and I am done for the day” You nodded your head resting your elbow on the table and placed your chin on your palm. While waiting for Wonho to finish Sangmin walked over with a cup filled with your favorite coffee.

“One Cappuccino for my favorite lady” He winked your way and placed the cup in front of you and you giggled at his behavior. Just as he was getting comfortable on the seat across from you a customer arrived and he jolted up. “I need to take care of that” You only sipped the content from the cup in front of you telling him it was okay.

While the time was passing by the content inside your cup lessened as well. Soon enough his shift was over and so was your cup of coffee. “Hey!” Wonho chirped when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter