Spelling Bee

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mblaq - The Place You Left

You were all set to leave for school the next day. Your pair of tights underneath your skirt paired with your white shirt and dress jacket given from the school. Your hands were tucked inside the dress jacket looking from left to right. You still had 5 minutes to run and catch the bus that would take you to school. But deep within you, you wished Baekhyun would fetch you in the last minute and drive you to school.

But the seconds ticked by and your time became limited. During the last 2 minutes you just made a run for it and barely caught the bus. The bus driver had already closed the doors and began driving when you made it. You panted with your hands planted on your knees, only to notice the bus stopping and the doors opening again. It seemed like it was your lucky day since the driver was nice enough to stop for you. You ran the few meters and got on the bus thanking the bus driver over and over.

You found yourself a seat in the way back your panting never stopping. Your gaze was taking in the now familiar road as your mind wandered off to Baekhyun. Where was he? Was he coming to school today? When you thought of it you fetched your phone out of your pocket. A sigh escaped your lips seeing zero calls and no text messages from him. He surely was pissed this time.

Hopping off the bus you noticed a car pulling over at the parking lot and Baekhyun getting out waving to the person who seemed like Joonmyun. Just as the car drove past you and the several other students you became positive that it was Joonmyun.

You snapped your head towards the school yard instead and saw Baekhyun walking inside the building. You understood now that he had spent the night at Joonmyun’s house, twice. With a sigh of relief to see him in whole piece you made a run for it and walked inside the building. But you halted in your steps. Baekhyun met up with the principal. Sora, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and two other students followed Baekhyun and you furrowed your brows and tilted your head to the side. *Where is he taking them?* You wondered.

“Oh, it’s today” You heard one of the girl students yawn her eyes peering over at Baekhyun and the others. They had now walked inside the principal’s office. With a concentrated face you followed the two girls who were talking and listened intently.

“What’s today?” The other girl asked with a pout on her lips.

“You don’t know. The stupid spelling bee contest it’s starting now, of course the geek squad would join” The two of them giggled. But soon the second girl gasped.

“Is it obligatory for us to go?” 

“Are you crazy? Thank God no” The first one shouted being relieved to miss out the spelling bee contest.

“Phew. In that case I’ll be able to meet that cute guy from the café yesterday, remember?” You rolled your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter