I Got Your Back

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang - This Ain't It

Baekhyun was at home by now his cheeks all wet from his tears. Not from the sadness of not seeing you, he knew he would be able to see you anytime soon. He just hated the fact that he didn’t had the strength enough to face Yoongi. He let himself get chased out of the hospital when he should have stood his ground and told Yoongi straight up he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Argh!” Baekhyun pulled his hair out of frustration getting up from the couch. It was 11pm already and it had darkened outside. He wondered if you were asleep by now. Were the guys still inside the room with you even now? He should have been the one inside that room, no other than him. Yoongi shouldn’t have gotten the permission to stay. He was your husband not him.

As the thoughts continued flowing through his mind his frustration only grew and his hands continued trembling out of anger.

Since Sora became all worked up when she got to know that you hadn’t gotten home after the trip she had called Baekhyun several times. He had finally replied to her calls telling her everything that had happened. She was dumbfounded hearing about Yoongi actually throwing him out of the hospital as if he owned the place.

The sound of the doorbell echoed inside the empty house. Baekhyun sighed trying to figure out who would visit him at a time like this. He walked over to the front door and swung it open only to get surprised. Wonho and Sora had decided to drop a visit.

“Is everything alright? Are you okay?” Sora questioned out of worry stepping inside and hugging him tightly. Baekhyun only returned the hug. But his grip around her body wasn’t as strong; he was drained out of energy.

“What the hell happened?” Wonho asked trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter