Busan

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exid - I Feel Good

You were standing in front of your friends’ house. You had been knocking several times already and all you heard were the girls arguing on the other side of the door not opening it. “YAH!” you shouted banging your fist loudly against the door hearing it become complete silent on the other side.

The sound of click was heard and the door opened slightly. You saw Kyungwon peek at you from the small crack and you gave her an are-you-serious stare and she smiled sheepishly. “Let her in. I did call her to break the news” You heard Eunji`s defeated voice in the background making you furrow your brows.

Kyungwon did as told and opened the door wider and your eyes rounded seeing the house being empty. “W-what happened h-here?” You walked inside taking in the emptiness only to halt and turn to look at the girls. “Were you robbed?” You gasped covering your mouth with your hands and Hayeon palmed her face and shook her head.

“She`s dumber than she looks” Ahram commented making you glare her down with your intense stare.

“No, stupid. We`re moving” Your jaw dropped by the sudden confession from Yeonsang.

“But…now? Why?” You were totally clueless of why they were suddenly moving and telling you in the last minute.

“Well, Yeonsang unnie`s parents are moving to Busan and told her they wanted her nearby so they bought her a house there so we all decided to join” You couldn`t believe what Eunji was telling you. They co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter