At Your Parents Place

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4men - Say I Love You

You and Baekhyun were finally ready to leave the house and head over to your parents place. You were all giddy waiting to get in your mother`s warm embrace and your father`s protective one. You loved them more than your own life, and your parents were the only one who saw your soft side, except for Baekhyun. Even he was allowed to see that side of you, but he would also see the not so kind side too.

While sitting inside the car he sneaked his hand on top of yours interlacing your fingers while you were busy looking out of the window. You snapped your head towards him and he smiled sneakily towards you, making you shake your head at his childish ways. He was more mature than you, but at times you believed the roles would change.

When you had arrived to your parents place you bolted out of the car and hurried over to the front door making Baekhyun stunned. He had never seen you be this hyped to meet anyone, or go any places. Sure enough, he understood that you had been missing your parents badly.

You knocked on the front door and felt Baekhyun`s presence beside you. He was fixing his collar and soothing out his hair and even pushing his glasses at place wanting to show his best side. You noticed what he was doing from the corner of your eyes and you let out a soft smirk. You thought it was cute, that even now after you were married he was still busy showing your parents that he was the right guy for you.

The front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter