Taking the Matter in Own Hands

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Rise of Bangtan

“I can`t believe I am actually doing this” Hankil let out a long sigh giving himself a stare in the mirror. There he was with his black wife beater and his tattoo on the left arm all black and visible. The black stars and winged creature in great contrast with his pale skin color.

“You make it sound like we`re committing a crime” Kiseok spoke with his dull voice. He was sitting on Hankil`s bed, his body supporting on his hands planted on the bed while he was leaning backwards staring at his older brother.

Hankil`s brow arched and he looked over at Kiseok for a brief second and reached out for his cardigan which Kiseok snatched away. “We need to show them we`re badass” Kiseok smirked nodding his head towards the tattoo and Hankil rolled his eyes holding out his hand.

“Give it to me”

“No, can`t do, hyung” He got up from the bed making Hankil watch his retreating figure and let out a scoff. Kiseok really meant business.

Once they were inside the car driving towards SM high, which would be containing with teachers only and not the students since they still had summer break; Kiseok wanted to say some few words. “Remember we`re doing this for our baby brother” He reminded the elder and he nodded his head knowing his motive when he would go inside the building. His eyes landed on Kiseok and noticed him carrying a red apple with him.

“Not gonna eat that?” He nodded his head towards it and Kiseok snickered.

“Just watch me when I make my move inside the office” He smirked and Hankil only shook his head knowing Kiseok loved doing these things, acting like a real bad boy. It wasn`t enough to just look like one.

They were walking down the hall the several teachers peeking out of their office thinking it was odd seeing boys with huge tattoos and shawl tucked around their foreheads the knot made in the front at this school. Hankil knew where the principal`s office was. As their steps were bringing them closer to the door Hankil went into his role or more like the person he was back in the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter