It's Not What You Think

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Boy in Luv

“Come on, sweety! You look great” You whined standing outside of the master bedroom but Baekhyun refused to listen. He was being self-conscious about his looks. He had never been to a party like the one you two were invited at which made him unsure about his appearance. “I am serious! Come on or else we’ll be late”

The door opened abruptly making you baffled for a second and you were met with Baekhyun’s angry face. “No, I refuse to go!” He stamped his foot like a brat and crossed his arms and you couldn’t believe how stubborn he was being. He looked great, no scratch that, he looked greater than great. As a sigh escaped your lips you walked inside the room again and dragged him with you making him stand in front of the long mirror placed inside your room.

“Look. You’re looking great” You tried convincing him and his face crumbled up.

“You’re only saying that because you’re my wife”

“No” You laughed sarcastically and shook your head. “Believe me I am being honest. If you looked like an I would have told you because you’re my husband, but you’re not” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes on you. You smiled sheepishly at him and turned to look at him. He was only wearing a dark blue shirt paired with black skinny jeans, but he looked so darn handsome to you.

“Let’s go okay. The party has probably started by now” Without further discussion you dragged him with you to the front door and in the end he obliged.

--

“HEY!” You shouted the moment you stepped inside the guys house and Seokjin was the one who welcomed you and Baekhyun. “Wow, it’s crowded here already” You exclaimed hearing the loud music and several people, or students from your school either dancing or sitting in groups and drinking. “You sure you’re allowed to have a party here regarding the neighbors?”

“Yeah” Seokjin grinned. “We told them yesterday and they didn’t mind” Baekhyun who was standing in the back didn’t even get a glance from Seokjin. He didn’t care though. He was there to enjoy his time with you, and since you insisted that he tagged along he agreed.

“Honey” You turned around and from the corner of your eyes you noticed Seokjin cringe the slightest by the nickname you gave him. But you didn’t care. Baekhyun was your husband so of course you would give him sweet nicknames.

“Yes, babe?” Baekhyun answered turning his attention over you rather than the sea of people you had to walk through sooner or later.

“How about we go and look for the guys?” Baekhyun nodded his head thinking it was a great idea. Even though Seokjin was right there and willing to spend his time with you, you didn’t want to ditch Baekhyun. You had to make sure he was comfortable which he wasn’t at the moment. You grabbed onto his hand and gave him an assuring smile. “I’ll see you later, okay?” You winked towards Seokjin who only nodded his head towards you and let you leave with Baekhyun.

You held onto Baekhyun’s hand and dragged him through the crowd and out of nowhere you heard someone call your name. “HYERIM! Over here!” You snapped your head back and forth not understanding where the voice came from. There were too many people and on top of that the music was way too loud.

“There” You heard Baekhyun’s voice faintly in the back, but you felt his grip on your hand tighten as this time he was the one escorting you through the sea of people. The moment you were pulled out you noticed the guys standing by one of the corners, holding onto their drinks and chatting.

“I am liking the change” Jongin grinned holding his glass in the air towards Baekhyun telling him he approved.

“See, I told you” You elbowed Baekhyun who only rubbed his neck. “You’re all looking nice by the way” You added on with a grin and the boys returned the favor soon after. While you were chatting your favorite song and you stiffened for a second before turning your attention over to Baekhyun.

“Dance with me!” You grabbed his arm and tried pulling him with you with no luck.

“Wait, what?” He shouted trying to hear you clearly. You stepped towards him and went on your tippy toes and spoke directly in his ears.

“Dance with me” You said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter