School Trip p.1

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mblaq - The Place You Left

You carried the suitcase with you to the school the next day all ready to leave for Busan. Even though deep down you had intentions to go, but Sora forced you to come along and in the end you gave in. It was better than sulk at home knowing well Baekhyun had left to this trip without you. Maybe only maybe this trip was the solution that could bring you two back again. That’s what Sora believed which was why she dragged you with her.

Seeing the several students at the school yard made you increase your pace. On one side you had Baekhyun and his group of friends listening carefully to what the teacher had to say. On the other side you had Yoongi and his group of friends keeping an eye on you. “Over here” Seokjin waved. Your eyes shifted over to Baekhyun for a brief moment only to see how he ignored you completely. With a sigh you nodded your head and walked over to them and listened to the teacher yourself.

“So there will be two vans. We’ll fill up one of the vans first and then the remaining students will get on the second one. We had decided to separate the seniors and sophomores but what the heck. It’s a trip sit with whoever you want” One of the teachers grinned as the students cheered.

“But” The second teacher interrupted. “Even if it’s a trip we’ll be spending our days as if they are regular school days. So from 8-15.00 you will be having classes. Not regular classes in classrooms but we’ll visit places that will be educational. But after that you have the whole day for yourselves” The students agreed on it and finally the vans were ready to get filled.

The students got in line handing over their belongings to the driver to make sure he would put it inside the trunk. You grabbed your own suitcase getting in line with Baekhyun and his friends. You made sure to be right behind them so you would get on the same van. Sora even turned around and glanced your way to clarify that she had seen you already. You nodded your head in response and felt Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok follow. Jimin and Jungkook weren’t allowed on this trip because they were freshmen’s. They had been sulking about it for quite some time, but there was nothing that could have been done regardless of their whining and complaining.

Just as you were about to hand over your suitcase seeing that Baekhyun and the others had gotten on the bus the teacher stopped you. “I am sorry but this van is full already” You gawked at him not believing what he just said. He held his arm out so you couldn’t get past him and inside the door. With a defeated sigh you nodded your head and turned to head for the van right behind the first one. You glanced inside the van seeing how Baekhyun was sitting by the window.

Without arguing or trying to receive his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter