Accident

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B2ST - 12:30

Baekhyun noticed you rushing past the van and towards the direction of where Wonho and Sangmin worked. He knew well you were heading over to their work place. You always used to visit them once in a while, it seemed like today was one of those days. With a huff he got off the van. He glanced over at Yoongi seeing how his eyes lingered in the direction you just went.

Baekhyun’s hands balled into fists but he was going to keep his cool. Even though they had argued earlier, he didn’t want to make a scene in front of everyone, even if he had a good enough reason to do so.

He told his friends he wanted to go straight home and Joonmyun who was picking up the guys drove Baekhyun home first. “Hang in there, okay?” Joonmyun advised as Baekhyun got off. He nodded his head and closed the door shut walking inside the house with his head hung low.

Baekhyun walked up the stairs to the room you shared and saw that there were no traces of you ever being there. He sighed and carried his suitcase towards the closet opening it and placing the suitcase inside. He closed the closet shut and stalked down the stairs and sat on the sofa.

He wondered where you were at Busan with Yoongi till late at night. He had been keeping his eyes on the entrance of the hotel only to see you getting back pretty late. The two of you were practically laughing and having a great time. He didn’t understand why you had even shut your phone to begin with. Was it to ignore calls from him?

He groaned in response and ruffled his hair leaning back on the sofa and closed his eyes. He just sat there trying to ease his trembling heart and troubled mind. He pulled himself forward, his elbows resting against his thighs and his fingers wounded in his hair.

An hour had already passed by and there were still no traces of you whatsoever. He pulled out his phone and tried dialing your number and like earlier the machine told him that the phone was off. He suddenly remembered that in Busan both you and Sora seemed close. You had probably gone over to her place after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter