The Bet is On!

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Spine Breaker

Baekhyun watched you heading out of the museum and his feet automatically began following you. He needed to talk this situation out with you and that now. He had to admit he had been missing you like crazy even though you’ve had this stupid argument between you two. At least now he was willing to admit that he was the biggest idiot. If only you agreed on staying away from Yoongi as much as possible he was willing to look past everything that happened. But that idea seemed to strike his mind too fast.

The moment he stepped out of the museum having his boys following him they stopped their tracks hearing someone call for them in the back. “Hey” Baekhyun turned around and the others did as well seeing Yoongi standing with his own friends with his head cocked slightly to the side. His hand rose up as he signalized them to follow him and his crew.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows and looked over at Jongin who seemed just as confused as himself. “Do you think we should go?” He asked Sehun who only shrugged in response while Chanyeol took the matters in his own hands.

“Whatever happens we’ll be there to support you” He assured and Baekhyun complied with the idea and went in the same direction as Yoongi and the others.

When they had made it to an alley nearby they were met with Yoongi who waited for him quietly with his friends. He snickered seeing how Baekhyun’s friends were close to him as much as possible. “You didn’t chicken out” He pointed out in a mocking way. “I am impressed” He continued with amusement in his eyes. “From what I’ve heard you’re quite the runner” He snickered having his boys follow soon after.

“What do you want?” Baekhyun questioned with his bored tone and Yoongi slid his thumb across his bottom lip. It had been a while since the last time he showed his bad boy side.

“Hyerim” He simply confessed and Baekhyun heard his friends gasp in the back. “I am claiming her back” Baekhyun’s hands balled into fists as his jaw clenched. He didn’t like the sound of that.

“You seriously think she’ll take you back? You can beg, but in the end it’s me who she wants” Baekhyun had no idea where this confident was coming from. It was probably the idea of you really getting snatched away from him that made him all boiled up inside.

Yoongi only laughed at his remar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter