Byun Hyerim

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing Egg - Lemon Pie

A couple of months had already past and you were now fully recovered from the accident and you hadn’t been any better your whole life.

“Oh come on. I know you can do it!” You mocked Baekhyun who crossed his arms and shook his head. “Come on…for me” You pouted and turned your eyes bigger than usual. You saw how he closed his eyes shut. He always fell for your cute ways and you knew that. You had no clue you had a soft side of you, as you were too busy being mean and evil towards others. But surely enough you were pretty good at playing adorable according to Baekhyun.

“Stop it” He demanded opening one of his eyes as he peeked at you. You continued with your pouting and batting with your eyelashes and he gave in eventually. He let out a dramatic sigh and nodded his head. “Okay, okay. Let’s go” His whole poster slouched and you ran up to him hugging him tightly.

“Thank you” He only let you squeeze him and the moment you let go he gave you a weak smile. “Oh….cheer up” You pinched his cheeks making him wrinkle his nose in response.

“Come on, let’s just get this over with” He grabbed your wrist and stood in line. You were standing in line to watch a movie. Not just any movie but a horror movie. The plan was actually to watch a comedy but it seemed like the tickets were already sold out, so you suggested watching the horror movie instead. It took a lot of time and energy to convince Baekhyun but he gave in, in the end.

As the line became shorter you grinned over at the worker. “Two tickets for the Babadook” You leaned over the counter and the worker frowned.

“I am sorry we’re all sold out” Your jaw dropped and you heard a faint ‘yes’ from Baekhyun in the back.

“No way” You gasped and the worker didn’t have much to say to her defense.

“Are there any other movies you would like to see instead?”

“No, we’re good” Baekhyun grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the line before any other crazy ideas would pop in your mind.

While walking out of the cinema and walking down the pavement Baekhyun couldn’t help but notice your gloomy mood. He stopped in his tracks and turned to you and made you face him too. He plastered his hands on your shoulders and drew himself closer to your face. You only stared back at him with your sad expression.

“Is my baby sad?” He questioned and you nodded your head twice with your lips pressed tightly together. “How about ice cream, will that cheer up my baby?” You grinned from ear to ear and beamed. Ice cream was the remedy to everything. So of course you would join him to buy ice cream. He noticed your reaction and laughed. “Ice cream it is then”

He held o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter