That's it?

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak & Yoo Seung Woo - Monodrama

You jumped off the bus you had taken home and rushed inside. You left Yoongi in the cold telling him you two needed to have a talk later, because what he did was not acceptable. Being out of breath you managed to fumble with the spare key of the house and opened the front door. You stopped in your step and you were left dumbfounded seeing Baekhyun standing by the master bedroom with a backpack on.

“Honey” You began slowly taking one step after the other seeing how Baekhyun glared at you and walked down the stairs with fury written all over his face. “What you saw is just half of what we actually talked about. You’ve gotten the wrong-“

“I don’t care if I have gotten the whole story or not. What pisses me off…no…” he stopped in his sentence and walked down the rest of the stairs, staring at you with his piercing eyes. “What disappoints me…” He found the correct words and your head ducked. It seemed like all you had been doing today was disappoint the ones you cared about the most. “Is that you lied to me” he whispered the last words and your head snapped up and your brows furrowed.

“When have I ever lied to you?” You stepped forward seeing how he backed away only broke your heart, he was being so cold.

“You lied, Hyerim. You told me you and Yoongi had no past. And what did I hear back there. He loves you, Hyerim. A person can’t just love someone if they don’t have a past. And he wanted you to wait. Wait for what? Ah…I see” He pretended like he understood everything clearly at this moment when he knew all along what was really going on. “He wanted you to wait so he could have you for himself. So you two could date. So you two could probably get married one day. But you…you were tangled in this mess with me”

“Don’t call it a mess” You retorted, strictness visible in your voice and he only sneered in response.

“What should I call it then? You didn’t want to get married to me in the first place” He spoke back and you couldn’t believe your own ears.

“Don’t point fingers here. You didn’t want me either”

“At least I was calm about it!” He screamed back adding a stamp with his foot and you just stared at him with your blank expression.

“Well…then…” You let out a long sigh looking away from him for a few seconds to find your cool and looked back at him. “I am sorry…” Your eyes welled up with water not liking how your marriage with Baekhyun was turning. You had fought with him before too, but this was something new. This was frightening and seeing him with a backpack with his stuff inside just made your heart tremble.

“Sorry…after you lied. You lied to me, Hyerim. There is nothing you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter