New Student

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Tears of School

You had been all worked up in the morning. It was now the first day of school and first day of being a senior. You weren`t stressed because of the school year, you had no clue who you were supposed to hang with at school, that was the reason why you were tense. You could always be with your husband and his friends, but you knew they didn`t have the same tastes in topics. They would talk about stuff that didn`t interest you at all. You always had Sora, but it was too risky to be seen with her at school as well.

“Are you driving to school with me?” You shook your head but were glad Baekhyun decided to ask anyways.

“I`ll take the bus” He frowned at your response. He knew the school had no clue that you and him were married and that that you were living under the same roof. He didn`t mind telling the school and neither did you, but thinking about all the commotion that would be made if they knew. You believed it would be better to keep it on the low. It was your last year in high school anyways. You two needed to keep it together for one more year and then you could be official in front of everyone.

“What if we screw what everyone says and just go for it, huh?” Baekhyun suggested and you had to admit you were a bit baffled by his use of language. He noticed your peering eyes and scratched the back of his head. “You know what I mean, forget the rest and lets focus on us” He fixed his language and you laughed taking a step towards him grabbing onto his dress jacket.

“First of all I love it when you curse now and then. It makes me believe I have married a bad boy” He smirked in response. “Second of all…” You gave him a tiny smile before your face turned to stone. “No” You pecked his lips and your heels hearing him sigh in the back.

“But-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter