Basketball

The Badass Wife and The Nerdy Husband (Sequel To: Being the Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Miss Right

During the last classes all Seokjin could do was make you giggle and slap his shoulder every time he did something to annoy you. Usually Baekhyun would be busy taking notes and paying attention in class, while taking small glances at you. But during these classes all he did was watch you two. His blood kept boiling, he had no control of his emotions. Chanyeol could see clearly he was growing irritated by your behavior towards Seokjin. He figured when Baekhyun managed to break one of his pencils. He even tired calming him down by placing his hand on his shoulder, but Baekhyun only shrugged it off while mumbling under his breath.

The school day had finally ended and you passed him by like the wind. It was all Seokjin`s doing. He had grabbed onto your wrist the moment you packed your belongings and basically dragged you out of the classroom. Baekhyun watched you pass him by and reached his arm out only to yank it back realizing he was in class. He mumbled a few curses and grabbed his belongings in his hands and sprinted after you two, not caring to pack his belongings.

His eyes followed you two down the hallway as Seokjin dragged you to the exit where the rest of the guys were waiting. He sighed seeing how two of the boys kept pushing you from behind, another one of them grabbing your other free hand. Finally stopping when you were placed beside Yoongi`s bike. He gave you a cheeky grin and a little wave while you rolled your eyes. Baekhyun noticed his lips moving and your brow furrowing while you nibbled on your bottom lip. Yoongi moved his mouth yet again only this time getting a smile from you and a nod. The last thing he knew was that you got on the bike as the rest of the guys had already left with their own bikes.

Baekhyun watched you leave and felt Chanyeol slam his hand on his shoulder making him flinch. “And there she goes” He sang getting a glare from Baekhyun.

--

“Is this why you dragged me all the way here? To play basketball?” You spoke in your are-you-kidding-me tone and the boys shrugged in response.

“You did say you would play basketball the next time we met, so yeah, you need to stick with your promise” Seokjin winked getting a grimace from you.

“She`s on my team” Yoongi claimed you as his, his arm tangling around your neck pulling you close to him. Namjoon snickered right away knowing well why he chose you out of all the others that were honestly better.

“I am in” Namjoon spoke up adding another member to Yoongi`s team. They both high-fived each other.

“Let`s make it easy, the young ones vs. the older ones”

“Oh…this will be way too easy” Jimin snorted. “Don`t break a bone now” He winked your way and you stuck your tongue out on him. The ball was thrown in the air and the game had begun. Passing, dribbling and shots were made and the game ended with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter